Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

So I have came to the conclusion

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2006, 08:51 PM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking So I have came to the conclusion

That Most mustang owners just really have no clue about how the world works

I have a MySpace account and once every month i am contacted by a random **** talker. Well this month I got a message from a guy with a 99-04 Mustang GT, saying he wanted to hook up and run them sometime. I wrote a simple reply saying "Do you think that is wise" He doesnt know me from a random Police officer with a Fbody i mean honestly, well he replys back and gives me directions to a place, which is a majority ricers.

I really do not understand why you would tell a complete stranger your secret street racing spots... good way to go to jail or get your car impounded

Well I reply back once again saying. What is fast to you might not be so fast to me... then he tells me he has a 12.5 sec car and then starts talking about his buddys cobra that makes 625 whp and isnt street legal... I have a little respect for a cobra or mustang but there are a few fast ones. Well he goes into this whole calling me a ***** thing because i honestly believe it would be a waist of time... and my car has the motor out of it right now...

Well I desided to see how far this guy would take it and Said Nitrous Tires and wear n tear on my car isnt free so put a dollar amount on the race he replys he wants to race for cars... what an idiot really...
either way after a few hours of him argueing about **** i deside to see what he would say and he told me i was racing a Viper...

So I look on his profile... He is 18, from a bad part of town, mostly low income about to start a local community college, and his goal in life it to be a mechanic at a local ford dealership.

Just thought i would share... it was a good laugh
Old 08-10-2006, 11:35 PM
TECH Regular

I had a friend the other day who tried to tell me a full exhaust minor bolt on 2v GT would run mid 11s. He was telling another friend this after a night of chasing my bolton LS1. Maybe a Cobra but thats about it.
Old 08-10-2006, 11:38 PM
9 Second Club

HAHA i would like to see that