Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

New guy from Montgomery AL...

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2006, 11:50 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New guy from Montgomery AL...

Hey guys gals, new guy here from montgomery AL. First off i dont have an Ls1 but i do like them alot, as well as all American Muscle i just got stationed here about 4 months ago and I was just wondering if any of you guys around here or birmingham ever get together and do cruises or anything, I would love to get into the car scene here but it seems non-existant, on the mustang side at least. I would love to hang out some time with fellow car enthusiasts, that is *IF* you dont mind a slobra tagging along.

-Chris
Old 08-14-2006, 08:25 AM
TECH Enthusiast

The more the merrier I say! We have a moootang that hangs with our group from time to time. The scene here is DEAD. Mostly imports that run in groups, we use to cruise atlanta hwy but since gas has sky rocketed thats done. We do go to the track once in a while, usually when the cars decide they don't want to break something.

Flips on Vaughn and Taylor have a car show the last saturday of every month. Unfortunatly I (we) won't be there this month.
There are a few F-bodies on this website that hang around mong, DOUBT IT(Allen), Ele-blue 95 (Eric), also a black T/A (Paul), myself and my mans car are in the pic below(Stacy and Clint), and our friend Pam has a red mustang, theres also a neighbor of ours that has a purple, bluish looking mustang with a body kit, he's pretty cool but I forgot his name.

If you want to check out the thread in this section about the f-body meet up in trussville on the 26th of this month, that is the next get together that I know of and people are going to be there that I don't even know. Check the thread out (central and north alabama).

Are you Air Force by the way?
Old 08-14-2006, 10:29 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Greenfire
The more the merrier I say! We have a moootang that hangs with our group from time to time. The scene here is DEAD. Mostly imports that run in groups, we use to cruise atlanta hwy but since gas has sky rocketed thats done. We do go to the track once in a while, usually when the cars decide they don't want to break something.

Flips on Vaughn and Taylor have a car show the last saturday of every month. Unfortunatly I (we) won't be there this month.
There are a few F-bodies on this website that hang around mong, DOUBT IT(Allen), Ele-blue 95 (Eric), also a black T/A (Paul), myself and my mans car are in the pic below(Stacy and Clint), and our friend Pam has a red mustang, theres also a neighbor of ours that has a purple, bluish looking mustang with a body kit, he's pretty cool but I forgot his name.

If you want to check out the thread in this section about the f-body meet up in trussville on the 26th of this month, that is the next get together that I know of and people are going to be there that I don't even know. Check the thread out (central and north alabama).

Are you Air Force by the way?
That sounds cool, it would be fun to tag along to Costa's, if i could caravan with you guys, and yeah i am stationed at Maxwell

EDIT: I think you know my freind kieth clark right... he's got the supercharged corolla...???

Last edited by Myersusaf; 08-14-2006 at 10:35 AM.
Old 08-14-2006, 05:50 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Oh yeah we know Keith, he's so funny!
Old 08-15-2006, 01:37 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

hey man whats up im in chelsea AL off highwy 280 ya man maybe we can start getting a bunch of cars together from AL and go do stuff on weekends man that would be fun i dont know any1 with an f-body
Old 08-19-2006, 06:42 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

im back in town... I have nothing to do tonight maybe ill go to the mall.
Old 08-19-2006, 11:45 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by State69champ
im back in town... I have nothing to do tonight maybe ill go to the mall.
damn dude , i must of missed you, i was crusing around the mall area for a while tonight, untill my damn battery light came on and ended my fun......
Old 08-21-2006, 11:23 AM
Staging Lane

I've got some family up that way

Quick Reply: New guy from Montgomery AL...