Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

New Dyno shop in VA Beach

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2006, 09:58 AM
Custm2500's #1 Fan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Dyno shop in VA Beach

Copy and paste from PT.net

I just found out from a friend of mine that there's a new AWD dyno in VA beach. Its called Dyno Inc.

Its down in the Birdneck Business Plaza right on Birdneck road... The shop does a lot of import stuff right now but he's starting to get more requests for F-body's and Mustangs so he's considering opening up his tuning to more domestics... I know a lot of people have concerns with their vehicle fitting on the AWD Dynos as well... not a problem here. He's already Dyno'd vehicles from an AWD Eagle Talon to a Ford 4wd F-350 and as well as a couple crew cab Duramax's.... he's cheap too!!! I spoke to him on the phone as well and he said that 3 pulls would be $50 WAY cheaper than any dyno shop around AND its open to AWD's... he even confessed that is you come on a slow day, you'd probably end up getting WAY more than 3 pulls for $50 (he said something like 8-10 ) and of course he's able to dyno 2WD trucks too... not just AWD

-I have the number saved in my cell if anyone else wants it, or I'll just post it up. I will definitely be getting my truck ran once its back up here... maybe we can put together a dyno day through him and get a group discount?!?! If you guys would like to look into this I'll call him and try to set it up... hopefully we get some good responses on this

-Lemme know!!!!

-Sorry if its a re-post...