Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

moving to charleston

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2007, 02:18 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default moving to charleston

hey yall, im moving down to charleston (well actually ladson) and was wondering if anyone had any input on the area. i found a houseright by college park in "crowfield village". is this a good area? im trying to find the most house my BAH will afford me- if ur in the military ull understand. hows the car scene down there? thanks
Old 01-27-2007, 03:52 PM
TECH Apprentice

car scene - fastgm.com

Crowfield is a huge neighborhood.
Old 01-27-2007, 08:12 PM
Staging Lane

i registered w/ fast gm, just waitin on my login code. so crowfield is big--is it nice?
Old 01-27-2007, 11:52 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by tawhite160
hey yall, im moving down to charleston (well actually ladson) and was wondering if anyone had any input on the area. i found a houseright by college park in "crowfield village". is this a good area? im trying to find the most house my BAH will afford me- if ur in the military ull understand. hows the car scene down there? thanks
I grew up in College Park. It's not the same as it used to be but still a good area (my parents still live there). The name 'Crowfield Village' makes me laugh everytime I hear it. Basically, it's College Park. You may also want to check out Bridleford Ridge (sp?) which is in College Park. Berkeley and Dorchester county have lower taxes and better public schools than Charleston County. Post up or PM me if you have any more questions about the area.

Quick Reply: moving to charleston