Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

Jobseekers, Recent Grads, Ex Military, come on in.

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2007, 05:10 PM
Resident Retard

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Jobseekers, Recent Grads, Ex Military, come on in.

I recently referred a ex-military guy on PT.net on he got an interview, and I know how hard it is to find a job now days, so I figured I would try and help some of you guys out especially the ex-military (really good chances with a active clearance). I work for Lockheed Martin and we have an employee referal program, I can get your resume into our system in hopes of a better chance at getting a job. We have locations all over the US. So if your interested PM me on PerformanceTrucks.net.

Link to my thread
http://www.performancetrucks.net/for...d.php?t=395326
Old 06-20-2007, 05:14 PM

Or they could call Kaye/Bassman, Lucas Group, etc who actually hold job fairs with 20-40 different companies, all looking to hire ex-military recruits... just a thought
Old 06-20-2007, 05:22 PM
Resident Retard

Originally Posted by Black_Tx_WS6
Or they could call Kaye/Bassman, Lucas Group, etc who actually hold job fairs with 20-40 different companies, all looking to hire ex-military recruits... just a thought
I was just trying to help... This is exactly why I never post here....
Old 06-20-2007, 08:04 PM
Trunion King

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

That's cool. BlackGMC don't get your stuff in a bunch, the other guy is trying to help also but in a untactful way.
Old 06-20-2007, 08:42 PM
On The Tree

Dude, That's cool. What exactly does Lockheed Martin do? I know they are building one here in huntsville off Bradford dr. I have a buddy going for his enginerring degree should be done it acouple more years. Maybe you could set him up with a sweet internship or something.

Thanks,
Jimmy
Old 06-21-2007, 11:41 AM
Resident Retard

Originally Posted by 00WHITETA
Dude, That's cool. What exactly does Lockheed Martin do? I know they are building one here in huntsville off Bradford dr. I have a buddy going for his enginerring degree should be done it acouple more years. Maybe you could set him up with a sweet internship or something.

Thanks,
Jimmy
They have interships all the time, what type of engineering degree? you can send me his resume if you want, PM me and I will send you my email address if interested.

Lockheed does tons of thing, building aircraft, missiles, radar systems for boats, tons of IT stuff, you name they probably do it. Jobs ranging from accouting, finance, engineering, security, business, etc....

Sorry if I came off bad, I was just trying to help some guys out, I know when I first graduated it was murder trying to find a job, and since I have the capability of helping people out now, why be selfish.
Old 12-17-2008, 10:34 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I had LM call me up last year before I even had an official resume drafted up. Heard from me through contacts and a rough resume (it was bad!), but thats as far as it went. Ended up speaking to MIT and NUMEROUS oil related companies (and one for forklift maintenance. . . . .don't ask). LM seemed on the level.
Old 12-17-2008, 11:01 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BlackGMC
I was just trying to help some guys out, and since I have the capability of helping people out now, why be selfish.
And you are doing a good deed. The majority of us here do appreciate it I'm sure.

Quick Reply: Jobseekers, Recent Grads, Ex Military, come on in.