Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

Any Crimson Tide fans?

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2007, 11:15 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any Crimson Tide fans?

sorry but i just had to share with you guys how awesome yesterdays games were. first off the Bama vs. Vandy game coulda been better but none the less its an sec win. the michigan game was great GO DUCKS!!!!! HAHA!!!!! and then to finish the night off Auburn lost to USF (who!?) GO BULLS!!!!!

sorry about the random post but i had to share this with you guys the Auburn game was great. you have to picture my family is half Auburn Fans and half Alabama fans.

o and to top it off the MUCH OVERRATED GEORGIA BULLDOGS LOST TO THE TERRIBLE SOUTH CAROLINA GAMECOCKS!!!!
Old 09-09-2007, 11:40 AM
11 Second Club

roll tide
Old 09-09-2007, 11:44 AM
TECH Regular

LSU looks like trouble we need to get it together an 24-10 win over vandy isnt gonna cut it. but none the less we still are much better looking than Auburn.

Last edited by MadMike 97 Z28; 09-09-2007 at 05:15 PM.
Old 09-09-2007, 11:55 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Auburn lost to USF (who!?) GO BULLS!!!!!
there is definately NO LOVE on any car forum for the big east.lol
1 of the other posts on here one of you guys is trying to sell alabama/usc for the title. no mention of any big east teams there.

on the flip side of things. lsu looks incredible. not sure anyone could have beat them last night whether it would have been wvu/louisville/bama/flor./usc/uga, whoever. they looked incredible.
how about a lsu vs lsu matchup. who would win? offense or defense?
Old 09-09-2007, 12:02 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by wvaboy
there is definately NO LOVE on any car forum for the big east.lol
1 of the other posts on here one of you guys is trying to sell alabama/usc for the title. no mention of any big east teams there.

on the flip side of things. lsu looks incredible. not sure anyone could have beat them last night whether it would have been wvu/louisville/bama/flor./usc/uga, whoever. they looked incredible.
how about a lsu vs lsu matchup. who would win? offense or defense?
ya all your gonna here about is the SEC and the ACC in here. LSU for sure looks tough i dont know what we are gonna do to get ready for them but we'll just take it one game at a time arkansas is no slouch we need to get ready for them.
Old 09-09-2007, 01:03 PM
Launching!

roll tide nothing is better than alabama winning and auburn losing go bulls and lsu is really good but someone in the sec will prolly beat them simply because it the sec which is the best conference hands down
Old 09-09-2007, 02:06 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by 01trans am
roll tide nothing is better than alabama winning and auburn losing go bulls and lsu is really good but someone in the sec will prolly beat them simply because it the sec which is the best conference hands down
SEC FOOTBALL IS THE BEST!!!!!!!
Old 09-09-2007, 02:22 PM
On The Tree

Alabama has a great coach and will be at the top soon, this looks like LSU's year as bad as I hate to say it. (Canes fan) I dont think USC will match up with them. BTW Oklahoma looks good, their QB is impressive. Also South Carolina is not terrible its just that they play in the toughest confrence in football.
Old 09-09-2007, 02:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

Roll Tide!!!
Old 09-09-2007, 03:44 PM
TECH Enthusiast

they play in the toughest confrence in football.
once again, that's yet to be determined. hard to make that statement stick when unranked usf upsets #17 and unranked usc upsets #11.

and if that statement were true, they would have more national championships than they do, although they do have 2 out of the last 8 years.
Old 09-09-2007, 04:04 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by MadMike 97 Z28
LSU looks like trouble we need to get it together an 21-10 win over vandy isnt gonna cut it. but none the less we still are much better looking than Auburn.
i think LSU is out to get back at saben...

GEAUX LSU!!!
Old 09-09-2007, 04:27 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by TheOrangeGuy
i think LSU is out to get back at saben...

GEAUX LSU!!!
they better play like they did against Virginia Tech. cause you know sabans gonna go for the throat.
Old 09-09-2007, 04:38 PM
TECH Enthusiast

they better play like they did against Virginia Tech. cause you know sabans gonna go for the throat.
yea...and playing in alabama doesnt help any
Old 09-09-2007, 04:52 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by wvaboy
once again, that's yet to be determined. hard to make that statement stick when unranked usf upsets #17 and unranked usc upsets #11.

and if that statement were true, they would have more national championships than they do, although they do have 2 out of the last 8 years.
auburns game was a freak thing and its no where near as bad as #5 michigan losing to appalachain state which was awesome cause some of my friends from high school play for appalachain state. and ya georgia lost to another sec team so how does that make SEC worse that just means that the polls are BS. the only conferences i have respect for are SEC and ACC everything else is a joke. and as far as national championships Bama by it self has 12 and i know lots of other sec teams won championships and i also know Auburn should have had a chance back a few years ago when they went 12-0 and didn't even get to play for it and dont tell me about strength of schedule cause by god if you go undefeated in the SEC you deserve to play for a national championship.

Last edited by MadMike 97 Z28; 09-09-2007 at 04:57 PM.
Old 09-09-2007, 04:54 PM
TECH Regular

yea...and playing in alabama doesnt help any
dont worry Louisana is close their will be plenty of LSU fans there but we are gonna need all the help we can get we need to focus on Arkansas next week they were pretty awesome last year.
Old 09-09-2007, 05:09 PM
TECH Enthusiast

dont worry Louisana is close their will be plenty of LSU fans there but we are gonna need all the help we can get we need to focus on Arkansas next week they were pretty awesome last year.
we have to play South Carolina, Florida, Kentucky, and Auburn before we get to yall...so we have our hands full too
Old 09-09-2007, 05:19 PM
TECH Regular

we have to play South Carolina, Florida, Kentucky, and Auburn before we get to yall...so we have our hands full too
lol ya we got Arkansas, Georgia, Houston, Florida State, Ole Miss, and Tennessee before yall the only easy game is gonna be Houston
Old 09-09-2007, 05:23 PM
TECH Enthusiast

lol ya we got Arkansas, Georgia, Houston, Florida State, Ole Miss, and Tennessee before yall the only easy game is gonna be Houston
I think yall will take Georgia and Tennessee, but i dunno about the other ones...Tennessee looks like they are a hit or miss team this year.
Old 09-09-2007, 05:27 PM
TECH Enthusiast

and as far as national championships Bama by it self has 12
actually it depends on what poll you use. technically, they have no more than 11. which is a ton and i think 3rd most.

i got in a huge arguement over on ls1.com, so i don't care to do it again.

i think uga probably has the worst schedule and lsu is hands down best in the country right now, however, i think it's "cute" when guys make the arguement on here when a big east team beats a sec team and calls it luck, or it was the refs, or just needed 1 more min, whatever.

fact is no other conf. out of all other conf. has a better record against the sec than big east.

maybe, just maybe, the sec isn't as good as it used to be, or the other conf. are getting better in depth.

even the acc is hurting. didn't do much last year, not looking good this year, even though i HATE to see wvu play anyone in the acc......
Old 09-09-2007, 05:32 PM
TECH Enthusiast

haven't seen florida play yet. do you guys think tebow can lead them to a sec championship? i think lsu defense play run all the way and would break him in half.
i don't think alabama stands a chance for at least another 2 years.
how about ark......haven't seen or heard much about them yet either. if there running game is as good as last year, they may have a chance. do they play lsu in reg. season?