Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

FOR SALE: Corbeau CR1 Seats

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2007, 10:16 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default FOR SALE: Corbeau CR1 Seats

These are the seats that are in my race car.. They are Red & Black and are in perfect condition. These seats are $350 each brand new. They fully recline and have the flip **** on the back of the seat to bring it forward. They don't fit me very well at all being as big as I am, but they are actually still very comfortable. Main reason I am selling is to get something a little more lighter like the Kirkey Aluminum seats. Here is the description that Corbeau has for this particular seat..

Corbeau CR1: The CR1 features the latest in ergonomic design & styling. This seat is aggressive while still providing great comfort. Standard features include: injection molded foam, fully reclining adjustment with flip forward for rear access, shoulder & kidney supports, high wear patches & upper harness slots. Weight = 27lbs per seat.

I would like to get $450 for them both.. And I will not ship! I live in the Birmingham, Alabama area. I will meet you somewhere with the seats within an hours driving distance, but thats about it.

Thanks! - Matt
Old 10-19-2007, 10:18 PM
10 Second Club

Here is a pic of the seat.. If you want pics of the seats in my car just let me know!

Old 10-21-2007, 10:20 AM
10 Second Club

bump!!!

Quick Reply: FOR SALE: Corbeau CR1 Seats