Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

Been asked 1000 times

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2007, 09:29 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Been asked 1000 times

I know this has been asked in probably every section of this site but I need a tune. I'm in East Tennessee and I need to know of good shops in Western NC, Middle TN, North Georgia, South Carolina or any where close. I don't want to drive more than 4 hours because im sure I would be returning to the shop frequently. Any help and experiences would be great. I've called a few shops about a year ago before I had my build done and they kind of blew me off because they hadn't done any work to my car. I had TSP build my short block and I done all of the install. Thanks
Old 10-25-2007, 11:09 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm not sure how far you are from us, but we'd be happy to help you in any way we could. We've got a brand new DynoJet 224xLC and Alvin Anderson of PCMForLess does all of our tuning.

Check out the site in my signature and let me know if we can help you! We work very closely with TSP and it sounds like a solid motor you've got there - those texans know their stuff.
Old 10-26-2007, 11:25 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks. Im only about 2 1/2 hours away. I will give you guys a call at the first of the week and let you know exactly what I got. Thanks for the reply. Look forward to talking.