Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

Any Daily Drivers For Sale Out There?

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2007, 10:28 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Cool Any Daily Drivers For Sale Out There?

I'm looking to get something that's good on gas and really cheap...but not going to fall apart. My friend just picked up a Honda Accord with power everything, sun roof, good body condition, 5 speed, and about 150k miles on it for $1500. I'm hoping to find something similar so I can get away from the high single, low teen MPG numbers I'm getting right now. Well that, and so I can possibly go out and buy another badass ride that I can keep at home and only drive on nice days.

I'm really only looking for a manual car only and am hoping to get some nice features like heat and such that I am lacking right now...It's getting too cold outside already.

Let me know if you have something or know of someone that does!

Thanks,
-Tyler
Old 10-30-2007, 11:05 AM
Banned

How about a mint '01 Chrysler Concord with 79k miles all service records since new.

It was a trade-in for a Corvette, the wholesale is $5k+ but the owner will take $3,900

Then all you'll need is a baby seat in the back.
Old 10-30-2007, 12:36 PM
TECH Resident

Ooooo...Cute!

But really...I'm looking to spend about $2k at the most. Yeah...I'm a cheap ***.

And as you can tell, I didn't head out to Florida today. I'll be leaving out tomorrow, but I still have some stuff to do around here. If I don't stop by today, I'll stop by tomorrow since I have to drive right by you on the way down.
Old 10-30-2007, 04:09 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by spazzyfry123
If I don't stop by today, I'll stop by tomorrow since I have to drive right by you on the way down.
I'm off tomorrow, call me with some advance notice and I'll meet you there, in my PIMP Halloween costume!
Old 10-30-2007, 11:15 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Ive got an 86 toyota corolla auto with only 133k original miles on it. Shes a great beater. I DD it everyday and she gets about 35mpg .. ALready seafoamed her and changed the plugs so shes good to go. The only really bad thing about the car now is the paint is sorta fading on the hood and roof, and the back window just shattered from me using the rear defroster to much LOL. Im asking $1000 as it sits.
Old 11-03-2007, 09:26 PM
TECH Resident

my camaro v6 is for sale...pics in sig.. will have stock wheels on it and I get freakin awesome gas mileage.. car runs great mostly bc im a obsessive owner that has to have everything perfect... will let it go for 47000 148k miles on it, but runs PERFECT!! only reason im selling it is because i bought another camaro..will have ss hood and spoiler on it.. if you wanted you can have my stock stuff and sell the hood and spoiler on it to make xtra cash! let me know!!

thanks
Summre
Old 11-03-2007, 09:27 PM
TECH Resident

oh yes heat and air run perfect ...along with everything else

Quick Reply: Any Daily Drivers For Sale Out There?