Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

Jack Daniels Cruise March 22nd?

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2008, 01:20 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Jack Daniels Cruise March 22nd?

Ok, so i think i was supposed to get the ball rolling on this idea about a month ago, but i got a little confused, lol. Anyways, March 22nd i would like to get as many people as possible together for a little crusie up to Lynchburg Tn. Right now, its just myself, my g/f and a buddy of mine and his fiance. Skillet said he'll go and im sure i can get my brother to go with his gto. We have used the home depot in trussville before as a meeting spot for several cruises up to tn and its always worked well. So post up if your interested and feel free post up on other boards to invite anyoen else.

Matt
Old 02-28-2008, 02:08 PM
Teching In

Trying to get a bunch of the GTO gang together for a trip up there in March post up on ls1gto.com in the southeast section the thread titled north alabama/south tenn.
Old 02-28-2008, 04:11 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I can probably get a few together. but I live just outside of Lynchburg. I would like to get a little more info on it.
Old 03-20-2008, 07:42 AM
11 Second Club

here is the uppdated information, if you need more its posted on alabamaracingscene.net and the main site is Dixiemusclecars.com.

Ok, so i think i was supposed to get the ball rolling on this idea about a month ago, but i got a little confused, lol. Anyways, March 22nd i would like to get as many people as possible together for a little crusie up to Lynchburg Tn. Right now, its just myself, my g/f and a buddy of mine and his fiance. Skillet said he'll go and im sure i can get nismo to go. Lets meet at the lowes at the Walkers Chapel road ext in Fultondale. So post up if your interested and feel free post up on other boards to invite anyoen else.

update: ok, so what i think we'll do is try to meet at the Lowes in Fultondale around 8:30 (or before) so we can leave by
9. That will put us up at the distillery around noon and give us time to take the tour, get some lunch, and walk around the town. Looks like we may be stopping by one of the local lakes/state parks afterward, possibly for some pictures and whatever for those that are interested before heading home.

Matt