Special Edition Vehicles Firehawk | SS | WS6 | Berger | Blackbird | Comp T/A

Selling my 02 35th Anv SS LE (#1989) APS Twin turbo

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2011, 07:38 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Selling my 02 35th Anv SS LE (#1989) APS Twin turbo

Its currently listed in the sales section with all kinds of pics and info if interested. I have well over $50K invested and am selling her for $25K or $23K without the rims and tires for those of you that may already have their own style rim . She put down 650 rwhp, which is close to 800 engine hp on 10lbs of boost on a very, very safe 93 oct speed density tune. Theirs 40k miles on the clock now ( body only) as everything else has as little as 4000 miles on the (total drive train and suspension mods)that i made to this SS including this built forged LQ9 iron block (364)ci ( 9.5 to 1) cr engine. APS turbo kit with upgraded LG turbos. Drive train and suspension mods includes UMI weld in 3 point sub frames connectors and has a UMI adj relocation torqe arm.C5 vette brake calipers front and rear with ceramic pads cross drilled rotors braided brake lines front and rear .(Strange engineering) S60 rear and drive shaft. More or less (EVERYTHING) was upgraded using nothing but the best aftermarket goodys i could find includeing the Nitto tires that came with the CCW 505a rims. (NO TRACK ABUSE HERE) guys. I over built this car for the track so she'd to last me forever on the street.,,,even down tuned her some for better street manners if this makes sense? More or less i over built her for my goals of being one of the cleanest,nicest fastest street machines out there .Not be beat on the street LOL She's Mostly a weekend driven street warrior/ cruise type show car. Built for the track, but sees only street
Heres a few pics

Last edited by barnat; 03-03-2011 at 11:04 AM.
Old 03-01-2011, 07:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

Default Quick ideal vid

Quick ideal vid to hear her !
Old 03-02-2011, 10:44 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

WTH?!? With all the money you've invested in this, & now yer gonna try to sell it off?!?
Bummer dude, ..., but Good Luck!
Old 03-02-2011, 05:03 PM
TECH Apprentice

Damn. Awesome car/engine bay/AR. This thread wins all around - aside from the fact that it belongs in the "For Sale" section!

Good luck with the sale though. Any chance you want to throw the stock grille back on her and sell the red/silver striped SS grille?
Old 03-02-2011, 05:54 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by The Bronx Bull
Damn. Awesome car/engine bay/AR. This thread wins all around - aside from the fact that it belongs in the "For Sale" section!

Good luck with the sale though. Any chance you want to throw the stock grille back on her and sell the red/silver striped SS grille?
SLP no longer makes this 35th LE grill (Sorry) lol Its right up there with trying to fing the SLP CME now from what ive heard?Plus i threw the stock *** one away lol

Last edited by barnat; 03-03-2011 at 11:13 AM.

Quick Reply: Selling my 02 35th Anv SS LE (#1989) APS Twin turbo