Special Edition Vehicles Firehawk | SS | WS6 | Berger | Blackbird | Comp T/A

How do you feel about the 5th gen tom Henry cars? Anyone keeping track of them??

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2016, 09:44 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default How do you feel about the 5th gen tom Henry cars? Anyone keeping track of them??

I was thinking about this the other day, I know tom Henry is and has made around 15-30 a year of speciality built 5th and now 6th gens with serial numbers on them. You can have custom paint done, stripes are painted on not vinyl, cam kits, etc. no set stages, build it how the customer wants etc.

Is anyone keeping track of what they are building though? Since it's got serial numbers does anyone think they will be worth anything one day?

Anyone here own one?
Old 05-05-2016, 10:01 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

I'm sure there are enthusiasts keeping track of this, if not the builder themselves. The 4th Gen Tom Henry cars from the pre-2003 era have been pretty well tracked including their prices. One website lists a significant % of the owners of the GMMG cars.

Therefore, I'd expect no different for the 5th gens.
Old 05-05-2016, 10:04 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Firebrian
I'm sure there are enthusiasts keeping track of this, if not the builder themselves. The 4th Gen Tom Henry cars from the pre-2003 era have been pretty well tracked including their prices. One website lists a significant % of the owners of the GMMG cars.

Therefore, I'd expect no different for the 5th gens.
I was curious because they have Been out now for almost 6 years and you don't hardly see anyone talking about them, a break down of what was built, a list of serial numbers etc
Old 10-22-2020, 12:20 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

bump for any information

Quick Reply: How do you feel about the 5th gen tom Henry cars? Anyone keeping track of them??