Special Edition Vehicles Firehawk | SS | WS6 | Berger | Blackbird | Comp T/A

Where I can get a firehawk cylinder plate?

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2006, 04:03 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where I can get a firehawk cylinder plate?

I really want a Black cylinder plate for my firehawk with the production number on it. The Only place I have found that have any cylinder plates is thunder racing but no Firehawk plates left.

Thanks Tommy
Old 06-02-2006, 05:58 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If you strike out on finding one, think about getting the blank one and take it to a shop that sells the sport trophies, and get them to engrave it, with a picture that you can give them for the idea, so they don't screw up the spelling. Just a thought, hope you find one.
Old 06-04-2006, 07:55 AM
Staging Lane

But I dont know where to even get a blank one. Because I thought about that also. I wonder how hard it would be to have someone make it.
Old 06-04-2006, 01:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

If you have a good welder friend, and you have template of it, welders that I have used can do it, but the fee might get you. I thought about taking mine off this winter and giving it to my welder buddy and get him to make one out of stainless, or even alumm. I figure it would cost me for the decal or graving than for him to do it in his spare time. I bet if you have the time you would find that someone has a spare just to sell. Hang in there someone on here will come thru for you. You did say that there were no more firehawk ones left? Does that mean they have no more of any kind that will fit your car?
Old 06-05-2006, 11:26 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by sleepinghawk
If you have a good welder friend, and you have template of it, welders that I have used can do it, but the fee might get you. I thought about taking mine off this winter and giving it to my welder buddy and get him to make one out of stainless, or even alumm. I figure it would cost me for the decal or graving than for him to do it in his spare time. I bet if you have the time you would find that someone has a spare just to sell. Hang in there someone on here will come thru for you. You did say that there were no more firehawk ones left? Does that mean they have no more of any kind that will fit your car?
Right no more Firehawk plates left but a few other one, but nothing that would work for me. Mainly camaro and a bowtie I think.
Old 06-06-2006, 06:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

Tommy have you listed it in the Parts Wanted? Are you a member of Firehawk.org? Alot of guys have all kind of stuff to sell over there. I did a search on here yesterday and found where one guy actually mailed a template, made out of cardboard or paper and sent it to a guy who wanted one as bad as you,Damn nice of him. Good luck man!
Old 06-06-2006, 10:48 PM
Staging Lane

No I haven't put anything up in the wanted section, and yes I am a member on firehawk.org. Do you remember the names of either of the guys with the template?
Old 06-07-2006, 06:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

It was Mustang5.Ohater and here was the thread
https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...cylinder+plate
Old 06-08-2006, 10:53 AM
Staging Lane

Thanks I just sent him a PM. Also I have a guy on firehawk.org that is working on making some soon for sale. He didn't give me a price but said he would get back with me in a few days.
Old 06-08-2006, 04:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

No problem!
Old 06-20-2006, 10:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Onyxhawk
Thanks I just sent him a PM. Also I have a guy on firehawk.org that is working on making some soon for sale. He didn't give me a price but said he would get back with me in a few days.
Oh really? Please post up when you hear something please?

Quick Reply: Where I can get a firehawk cylinder plate?