1993-2002 F-BODY Gauge AND HVAC, Headlight, etc... Overlays GROUP PURCHASE 5!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2009, 11:47 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default 1993-2002 F-BODY Gauge AND HVAC, Headlight, etc... Overlays GROUP PURCHASE 5!!!

FOR ALL THE UP TO THE MINUTE UPDATES SUBSCRIBE HERE:

http://6litereaterdesigns.com/forum/...sg5906#msg5906

Finally, here's the repost...

FINALLY! All the details are worked out on all the cool stuff you guys have been waiting patiently for (HVAC, new overlays, etc...) and we are ready to go!

FIRST OF ALL, READ THIS IMPORTANT INFORMATION:

This is a GROUP PURCHASE. We need at least 10 orders to do it for this price (which we ALWAYS get) but we usually let it run to 30 or 40 before we print (normally GP is open for 2-3 weeks TOTAL, including artwork approval). Here's how it works...

1) I post the GP, you decide what you want, you paypal me...

2) I pay McNord to make the artwork (sorry, you can't see what it will look like before you buy, too much time/money involved to make the design HOWEVER there is PLENTY of past artwork to check out before you pay).

3) We post the artwork AFTER we have at least 10 orders for you to APPROVE (THIS IS NOT THE TIME TO CHANGE YOUR MIND, this is the time to make sure we didn't make a mistake or that we didn't misunderstand what you wanted, that is all. Allowing people to make changes beyond that at this point adds WEEKS to the GP and it just isn't fair to the others who studied the pics and know what they want, we aren't ***** and will do what we can to make you happy if we have time but NO PROMISES).

4) ONCE ARTWORK IS FINALIZED AND LOCKED it is off to print and it is 2-3 weeks to produce and then they ship the next week (usually all sooner but this is a worst case scenario).

That's all for now, on to the good stuff!!!

Time has come again! The orders from the last group purchase go to print this week and I get PMs everyday wanting us to start another one so here's your chance... WE NEED 10 ORDERS TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN SO PLACE YOUR ORDERS NOW TO MAKE SURE THIS HAPPENS!!!

If you want the best looking gauge overlays (NOW WITH THE ABILTIY TO PURCHASE MATCHING HVAC, etc..) for your 1993-2002 Camaro or Firebird then look no further! 6LITEREATER DESIGNS will be offering McNord Gauge Overlays in MULTIPLE STYLES and MULTIPLE COLOR OPTIONS COMPLETELY CUSTOMIZED BY YOU...

FEATURES...

WE OFFER MORE COLOR OPTIONS THAN ANY OTHER COMPANY, PERIOD. Too many to list here honestly so check out TONS OF ARTWORK here (the first post is all the colors you have to choose from, with or without bezel, and then the posts after that has countless artwork done for customers):

http://6litereaterdesigns.com/forum/...hp?topic=532.0

NOT ONLY DO WE OFFER A LOT OF DIFFERENT COLOR OPTIONS WE CAN ALSO ADD ANY IMAGE/SYMBOL/WORD YOU WANT TO YOUR GAUGE FACE AND IT WILL LIGHT UP AT NIGHT WITH FACTORY LETTERING!!! HERE'S A PIC OF AN OVERLAY WE DID FOR A GRANATELLI CAR, CUSTOMER PROVIDED JPG OF GRANATELLI SIG AND WE INCORPORATED IT INTO THE OVERLAY:

THESE WILL LIGHT UP WHATEVER COLOR LED/BULB YOU USE SO ALL FIREBIRD MODELS CAN FINALLY CHANGE THEIR LIGHTING!!! HERE'S A PIC OF A CAR USING WHITE LEDS:

Normal Price: $350 shipped (doing them one at a time costs a LOT of money at the printer)

GROUP PURCHASE Price: $150 shipped (we get a HUGE discount for multiple orders).

REMOVING TICK MARKS
(ex. MPH increments would be every 5mph instead of every 1mph, STOCK, for us, is every 1mph) EXTRA $20

WORD AND SYMBOLS, EXTRA $20, would go on the tach or speedometer part of the faces... We can add whatever you can imagine (for wording) or send us a good image of (for symbols). If you look closely you can see I added "6LITEREATER" and "6LE PACKAGE" to mine :

THEY WILL ALSO LIGHT UP AT NIGHT WITH THE REST OF THE LETTERING !!!

ANY COLOR CAN BECOME CHECKERED STYLE FOR AN EXTRA $30 Here's an example of WHITE with GRAY checkers...

CARBON FIBER can be done for an EXTRA $50 (REALLY slows down the machines)...

Of course, we will do pretty much ANYTHING you want (as you can see by the above 200MPH overlay!!!) if you are willing to pay (even our most complex overlays have NOT gone over $200 so don't worry), here's a couple of examples (customers change 150 to OMG, etc... one changed SES to "Oh crap!" E and F got changed to thumbs symbols, etc...)

CHANGES TO THE NUMBER LAYER (where you see MPH and RPM for ex. OMG instead of 150) EXTRA $20 (flat rate, as long as it isn't too involved)

CHANGES TO ANYTHING ELSE
(other gauge parts, warning lights, etc... for ex. OH **** instead of Service Engine Soon) EXTRA $20 (flat rate, as long as it isn't too involved)

IF YOU DON'T SEE IT THEN ASK, WE CAN PROBABLY DO IT

NOW, ON TO THE HIGHLY AWAITED HVAC, HEADLIGHT SWITCH, and SHIFT PLATE OVERLAYS !!!!

We are PROUD to offer replacement for your factory Headlight, HVAC and Shift Plate overlays that you can customize to match your gauges...

You can get them in ANY COLOR that we offer the gauges in and any style (checkered, carbon fiber WHICH IS AN EXTRA $30, or stock)...

and you also have the option to get them with a bezel (artwork)...

THERE IS NO OTHER MODIFICATIONS/CUSTOMIZATIONS ON THESE. They are too small so what you see is what you get...

NORMAL PRICE is $250

GROUP PURCHASE PRICE is $120

GROUP PURCHASE PRICE IF YOU ARE BUYING AT THE SAME TIME (or have already purchased from us) A GAUGE OVERLAY is $100

That is it, now on to how to get them in your hands...

TO ORDER... just paypal the appropriate amount (ex. just gauge overlay you paypal $150 or whatever your correct total after customization is) to madelisle@yahoo.com and be sure to list in the note/e-mail car info and the PART(S) you want (either gauge overlay, HVAC combo or gauge overlay and HVAC combo) and the style and color you want... again, MAKE SURE YOU PUT THE IN THE PAYPAL NOTE:

ITEM YOU ARE ORDERING (Gauge Overlay, HVAC combo, Gauge and HVAC Combo)

MAKE AND YEAR OF THE CAR AND THE TRANSMISSION IT HAS (A4, M5, M6)

STYLE/COLOR OF OVERLAYS YOU WANT (YOU MUST PUT: Color, With/Without Bezel, With/Without Drop Shadows)

CUSTOM STYLE (if any) for example: Carbon Fiber

ANY SYMBOLS OR WORD ADDITIONS TO THE GAUGE OVERLAY

REMOVE TICK MARKS (if you choose to remove them, otherwise they will come with 1mph increments)

Any other specific instructions (like gauges one color, HVAC, etc... another color)...

Make sure you E-MAIL all this to me as well to be safe and accurate...

Place your orders (OR ANY QUESTIONS YOU HAVE PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK AS MANY QUESTIONS AS YOU WOULD LIKE) to madelisle@yahoo.com so we can make this happen

AGAIN, there is TONS of artwork to check out and get ideas for gauges from here:

http://6litereaterdesigns.com/forum/...hp?topic=532.0

and also some HVAC, etc... pics here:

http://6litereaterdesigns.com/forum/...hp?topic=533.0

Last edited by 6LITEREATER; 03-12-2009 at 12:38 AM.
Old 03-11-2009, 11:47 PM
Banned

FINALLY, I also sell actual bezels to compliment these gauges...

GO HERE for a LOT more pics:

https://ls1tech.com/forums/new-produ...l#post11239423

You can buy the bezels ANYTIME at the price of:

ABS (1/4" deep and textured like the factory Trans-Am bezel) for $35 SHIPPED

Stainless Steel for $55 SHIPPED

If you want to buy both (to put the stainless steel on top but still have the depth of the ABS) I'll do a package for $75 SHIPPED

THESE ALSO WILL WORK ON FACTORY OVERLAYS

To apply them you simply add double sided 3m tape or (for a non-removable approach) 3M adhesive spray... Again, if you have any questions feel free to e-mail me other wise just add this to your order in the paypal note or order it separately and put 6LE Bezel in the note with the style you want (ABS, Stainless, BOTH) in the message.

Thanks for looking !!!

SPECIAL NOTES:

A) To see our artwork bezels you must use a Camaro lens, not a Trans-Am lens. If you have a Trans-Am lens I HIGHLY recommend your oder it NO BEZEL AND (most importantly I think) NO DROP SHADOW to look nice and factory...

B) THEY WILL ALL COME WITH TICK MARKS (meaning marks at 1mph, 2mph, 3mph, etc...) unless you choose to REMOVE TICKS (slightly extra) then it will be 5mph, 10mph, etc... increments (the 200mph speedos are an exception to this rule due to cramping)...

C) 200MPH overlays will come in 20mph, 40mph, 60mph, etc... increments unless you specify otherwise (no additional charge if you do) and it is up to you to find some one to recalibrate it. Plenty of people have had it done and I am working on it with BigBird to have a place lined up for you but no guarantees...

D) The BEZEL option is for ARTWORK on the bezel (and it is free). I do sell the same style bezel in ACTUAL ABS TEXTURED (like the factory Trans-Am lens) or Stainless Steel for $35 and $55 more respectively. I'll sell you both for $75 of you want to stack the stainless on top of the ABS for depth. Again, you would need a Camaro lens for this to work.

E) The HVAC, etc... overlays are new. We have the designs for most of them but may ask you to send us pics of your factory ones so we can make sure they are 100% correct...

F) If I have to send an e-mail update on anything I will be sending it to whatever e-mail you paypal from. It is YOUR responsibility to check that e-mail address because that is where I will post that artwork is up. If I don't hear back from you I assume it is good to go...

Last edited by 6LITEREATER; 03-13-2009 at 10:03 PM.
Old 03-12-2009, 06:48 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Question

I have the Granatelli 200 mph gauges which are already calibrated.

Does your 200 overlay/artwork perfectly lineup/match the integers/increments of Granatelli's 200? This way I wouldn't have to worry about recalibration

I'd be ordering a package deal asap

Thanks!

Old 03-12-2009, 11:03 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by The Dragon
I have the Granatelli 200 mph gauges which are already calibrated.

Does your 200 overlay/artwork perfectly lineup/match the integers/increments of Granatelli's 200? This way I wouldn't have to worry about recalibration

I'd be ordering a package deal asap

Thanks!

You would be good to go with just our overlay
Old 03-12-2009, 11:33 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I don't use pay pal. Do you accept payment in any other fashion?
Old 03-12-2009, 11:43 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by LS1vazquez
I don't use pay pal. Do you accept payment in any other fashion?
Sure do. You can mail a money order/personal check to:

Mark DeLisle
11825 Magnolia Blvd. Ste. 120
Valley Village, CA 91607

Just MAKE SURE you e-mail me first so we know you have the correct amount, the correct info to send with payment, etc...

Locals can always pay in cash at Bob's Big Boy in Burbank on Friday nights
Old 03-12-2009, 07:05 PM
TECH Regular

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Do the overlays have the Red (Firebird) or blue (Camaro) tint on the back of them or are they white? I was attempting to do a color change on my HVAC and other TA overlays and need to have a white on the back with no tinting in order to do so. Also would like to keep the stock TA overlay style.

Thanks
Old 03-12-2009, 07:13 PM
Banned

Read the whole first post. Took me 3 hours to put all the info in there... It is clear/white so you CAN use this for color change...
Old 03-12-2009, 08:48 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Very interested but i'm seeing a lot of red X's.
Old 03-12-2009, 08:50 PM
Banned

^^Switch computers. For whatever reason your browser is blocking photobucket...
Old 03-12-2009, 08:56 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 6LITEREATER
^^Switch computers. For whatever reason your browser is blocking photobucket...
Not too confuser savy... i'm running vista on the only PC i have access too. For what its worth, i have a photobucket acct and haven't had any problems. Do you have pics on your site?
Old 03-12-2009, 09:46 PM
TECH Regular

I'm in for the gauge overlay's. I missed the last boat and was worried it was never going to happen again due to the drama. Glad you guys are still doing this
Old 03-12-2009, 10:56 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by sneaky7980
Not too confuser savy... i'm running vista on the only PC i have access too. For what its worth, i have a photobucket acct and haven't had any problems. Do you have pics on your site?
Nope. I'm switching the site over to a true ecommerce site so for now it is just message board postings.
Old 03-13-2009, 10:04 PM
Banned

NEW PICS OF THE BEZELS!!!!

GO HERE for a LOT more pics:

https://ls1tech.com/forums/new-produ...l#post11239423
Old 03-14-2009, 12:59 AM
Staging Lane

Default custom maybe?

is there anyway i can get the black and red one in stainless with the rpm x1000 replaced with the old school z28 symbol on both instead and the other peice to just say mph like normal? thanks
Old 03-14-2009, 01:19 AM
Banned

^^Yup...

Red Overlay $150
Symbols $20
Stainless bezel $55 ($75 with ABS)

Total $225 (or $245)
Old 03-14-2009, 10:42 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I already have blue bulbs in my dash...would you recommend going with dark blue or just black, I'm just wondering if that much blue would be overpowering? I am going to get an overlay with the stainless bezel, just would like to see one installed with the blue bulbs already, want it to match my autometer cobalt gauges.
Old 03-15-2009, 03:02 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by silversweetZ
I already have blue bulbs in my dash...would you recommend going with dark blue or just black, I'm just wondering if that much blue would be overpowering? I am going to get an overlay with the stainless bezel, just would like to see one installed with the blue bulbs already, want it to match my autometer cobalt gauges.
To match the cobalts go black, ABS bezel w/stainless on top and BLUE LEDs.

This is what I have done to match my Cobalts I hope to have installed it all again by Monday after noon

You'll be VERY happy with the continuity of your interior (the font we have actually matches the cobalt font)...
Old 03-15-2009, 08:43 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow man these look great! You really have some awesome products. I can't wait to put my gauge overlay in and my splitter too. I would like to order the HVAC and headlight overlays in the same design that I got my gauge overlay in. Do you still have my artwork on file or do I need to send you an e-mail? Shoot me a price on these two things when you get a chance.

Thanks Mark!
Old 03-15-2009, 05:30 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by LS1HIGHLIFE
Wow man these look great! You really have some awesome products. I can't wait to put my gauge overlay in and my splitter too. I would like to order the HVAC and headlight overlays in the same design that I got my gauge overlay in. Do you still have my artwork on file or do I need to send you an e-mail? Shoot me a price on these two things when you get a chance.

Thanks Mark!
Send it again just so there's no confusion... We have about 100 on file now and some peeps have the same last names...

Quick Reply: 1993-2002 F-BODY Gauge AND HVAC, Headlight, etc... Overlays GROUP PURCHASE 5!!!