Cross Drilled & Slotted Rotors w/Hawk ceramic pads

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2009, 09:38 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Cross Drilled & Slotted Rotors w/Hawk ceramic pads

We need 14 sets sold in order to complete this group buy.

This is for LS1 F body vehicles only.

The price is only $290.00 + $38 shipping

Total = $328.00

This is over a $50 savings

The full set of 4 Rotors come cross drilled and slotted and zinc coated.

Paypal to markgidden@yahoo.com

Be sure to check out our new website as well www.autopartsfirmonline.com we will be adding new parts daily or simply call us if it is not listed in the approprate category yet.
Old 01-31-2009, 05:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

I think I might be down for this
Old 02-09-2009, 10:05 PM
FormerVendor

Ok guys. you can paypal to markgidden@yahoo.com to get in on this deal

or if you do not want to use paypal I now have it available on the website at www.autopartsfirmonline.com where you can use a credit card. you do not need to set up a whole account but you need to enter all your information. The site is secure. You can use a credit or debit card.

I would like to complete this by the end of this month. I need anyone who is in to pay up so we can get this completed.

I have run this before and everyone has been very pleased with the product.
Old 02-09-2009, 11:17 PM
Teching In

I'm in. Just placed my order.

Good time to get rid of the chead autozone rotors.
Old 02-10-2009, 02:09 PM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Stroker396@APF
Ok guys. you can paypal to markgidden@yahoo.com to get in on this deal

or if you do not want to use paypal I now have it available on the website at www.autopartsfirmonline.com where you can use a credit card. you do not need to set up a whole account but you need to enter all your information. The site is secure. You can use a credit or debit card.

I would like to complete this by the end of this month. I need anyone who is in to pay up so we can get this completed.

I have run this before and everyone has been very pleased with the product.
ill be in on Friday or monday at the latest!!!
Old 02-12-2009, 08:10 AM
Staging Lane

Hey,
I am interested in this GP but I was told that hawk pads tend to wear rather quickly. Is this true? The initial price for this GP is great, but if I have to purchase new pads in half the time of stock pads is it worth the value?
Old 02-12-2009, 09:36 AM
FormerVendor

Honestly I have not used the hawk Ceramic pads yet. I am still waiting for mine to wear out to swap on a set. Also I have not heard much about their longevity. The last GP was with the semi metallic pads. I know that the ceramic are suposed to give better performance.

I would suggest starting a poll thread in the brake section to get several opinions.

I can get you in with the semi metallic if you choose and refund the difference, but I still need 14 with the ceramic pads because we got a good buy on them.
Old 02-12-2009, 09:47 AM
Launching!

Lt-1 cars ???
Old 02-12-2009, 09:53 AM
FormerVendor

I have the Rotors & pads for the LT1 cars. I can get you in on this. I think that I still need 14 LS1 car however to complete the GP due to the special we got on the pads.

http://performanceautopartsonline.co...hp?cPath=23_60
Old 02-12-2009, 11:07 AM
Staging Lane

Honestly I have not used the hawk Ceramic pads yet. I am still waiting for mine to wear out to swap on a set. Also I have not heard much about their longevity. The last GP was with the semi metallic pads. I know that the ceramic are suposed to give better performance.

I would suggest starting a poll thread in the brake section to get several opinions.

I can get you in with the semi metallic if you choose and refund the difference, but I still need 14 with the ceramic pads because we got a good buy on them.
Thanks for the reply! I should be down for a set as soon as my tax return comes in.
Old 02-12-2009, 01:25 PM
9 Second Club

Do these rotors crack?
Old 02-12-2009, 01:35 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 02sleeperz28
Do these rotors crack?
I've been wondering the same thing.
Old 02-12-2009, 08:29 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Wazup340
Hey,
I am interested in this GP but I was told that hawk pads tend to wear rather quickly. Is this true? The initial price for this GP is great, but if I have to purchase new pads in half the time of stock pads is it worth the value?
My last set of Hawk pads wore a little quicker than stock, but the performance I saw out of them was worth it. I switched back to stock to save a little money after the Hawk pads wore out and I was disappointed with how much performance was lost in just my daily driving.
Old 02-13-2009, 07:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

id think about it but would like assurances on the rotors that they will not crack or warp.
Old 02-13-2009, 10:21 PM
FormerVendor

I have sold 50 some sets now and many of them to the locals in socal. We have not had one problem with warping or cracking. They all know me and know how to get a hold of me. Rotors online has sold many more sets and assured me he has not had a problem with that issue.

We do provide a 90 day warranty against manufacturer defects and I have not had a problem yet.

I hope that provides enough assurance. If not i can go dig up some of the old threads and you can see what the guys are saying about them. Like the saying goes... Its all good
Old 02-14-2009, 01:43 AM
Launching!

Hey Mark, I will be in on this, however I will have to be at the end of the month. I can paypal you on the 28th.

Thanks, Ryan
Old 02-16-2009, 12:40 PM
12 Second Club

I have sold 50 some sets now and many of them to the locals in socal. We have not had one problem with warping or cracking. They all know me and know how to get a hold of me. Rotors online has sold many more sets and assured me he has not had a problem with that issue.

We do provide a 90 day warranty against manufacturer defects and I have not had a problem yet.

I hope that provides enough assurance. If not i can go dig up some of the old threads and you can see what the guys are saying about them. Like the saying goes... Its all good
I have looked at his trader rating and so far what i see he looks like a pretty honest guy. I have not done any business with him yet but, I will. I'm sure if someone has a problem 93 days after you get your brakes he won't stiff you. This is my impression on of him so far.
Old 02-16-2009, 01:08 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by SOMcockySS
Hey Mark, I will be in on this, however I will have to be at the end of the month. I can paypal you on the 28th.

Thanks, Ryan
Not a problem. I am still waiting on a few people to pay still. I would like to have this wrapped up by the end of the month so that no one is waiting very long.

Originally Posted by JohnFrazee02SS
I have looked at his trader rating and so far what i see he looks like a pretty honest guy. I have not done any business with him yet but, I will. I'm sure if someone has a problem 93 days after you get your brakes he won't stiff you. This is my impression on of him so far.
John, you can also order this directly from the website now. I have it set up there as well for people who choose to not use paypal. www.autopartsfirmonline.com

You should be good still in a couple of weeks but i will keep everyone posted when we get close to the last couple of sets being sold.

I am also in the Military (reservist 11B). I will see what I can do for you, if you miss out on this.
Old 02-17-2009, 08:01 AM
12 Second Club

Oh yeah I got a set coming,car is going to look sexy.
Old 02-17-2009, 09:39 PM
FormerVendor

Ok guys I know some people are waiting for a tax return to come in.

But I need those who want in and have not paid yet to get that done so we can get an accurate count and push to get the last few sold then so we can get these shipped out.

Quick Reply: Cross Drilled & Slotted Rotors w/Hawk ceramic pads