LS1Tech Group Purchase '13: Tick Performance Adjustable Master Cylinder Kit for LS1!

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2013, 01:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank you for the words of wisdom. I'm on the tick performance website and looking at the stage 2 monster clucth package. When it says go premium f-bodyslave for 70 is that the price of aftermarket slave cylinder with purchase of clucth package. Or something completely different? Sorry I couldn't get ahold anyone on the phone number today at ticks. Just wana order it right an asap to get free speed bleader an shipping! !!
Old 11-29-2013, 02:13 PM
FormerVendor

Received 15 Likes on 10 Posts

A premium F-body package includes a F-body slave cylinder which is an OEM GM replacement.

We are not open today so I apologize for any inconvenience encountered while trying to order.
Old 11-29-2013, 06:37 PM

Originally Posted by Martin@Tick
A premium F-body package includes a F-body slave cylinder which is an OEM GM replacement.

We are not open today so I apologize for any inconvenience encountered while trying to order.

No bige just paid for mine !!

Last edited by jelam13; 11-29-2013 at 08:24 PM.
Old 11-29-2013, 11:54 PM
Teching In

Got mine ordered! Let's hit 50!
Old 11-30-2013, 01:49 AM
Staging Lane

So it being Black Friday/cyber Monday sale, how much are the ls1 fbody adjustable cylinders going for? On your site I only see the full price of $324 and the GP price of $279. What is the Black Friday price and do I have to use a coupon code at check out or something. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong on my end but I don't see a Black Friday sale price. Thanks Jake
Old 11-30-2013, 01:50 AM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have alerted all of my car clubs. LSX monsters here we go!
Old 11-30-2013, 01:54 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by fixinitup
So it being Black Friday/cyber Monday sale, how much are the ls1 fbody adjustable cylinders going for? On your site I only see the full price of $324 and the GP price of $279. What is the Black Friday price and do I have to use a coupon code at check out or something. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong on my end but I don't see a Black Friday sale price. Thanks Jake
Im not sure there is a BF price. But go to the first post on this form and get the GP price link. Its the one for 279 even! Free shipping and all. Its for any MC that is needed for vette, f-body, or gto's. I hope that I gave you the information that you were seeking man. If not Im sure that one of the tick gusy around here will gladly pop up tomorrow
Old 11-30-2013, 08:42 AM
Teching In

Pretty sure the bf price is 10% off. Maybe 15%
Old 11-30-2013, 09:36 AM
FormerVendor

If you go to the sponsor sales forum we have a Black Friday sale going on.

Enter coupon code to receive a discount on your purchase.
Old 11-30-2013, 04:47 PM
Staging Lane

Thanks for the info, for some reason I didn't click the link that gives you the coupon code. I think I'm just going to purchase the GP, it's only a month away anyways and better deal too. Hopefully we get the free speedbleeder lines as well. Hey Martin, curious what is the tally on the whole gp? Thanks again
Old 11-30-2013, 11:19 PM
On The Tree

Well now its open to all. We should get it up there. I hope! We still have a good month.
Old 11-30-2013, 11:37 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Cmon 50
Old 12-01-2013, 07:53 PM
12 Second Club

placed order already....
Old 12-01-2013, 07:59 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by The Wreckoning
placed order already....
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-02-2013, 01:45 AM
TECH Addict

That sucks. Because the C5 master cylinder is cheaper to begin with than the F-body, the group purchase price is actually a couple bucks MORE expensive than the 10% off Black Friday price and I have to wait

I didn't see the Black Friday announcement before I jumped into the GP

I like bumping up the number of people in the GP, but if the discount is less, there's no benefit unless we get enough people for the speed bleeder
Old 12-02-2013, 03:48 AM
TECH Enthusiast

On my order i can't remember if I put the model since at the time it was for ls1 f-bodys, thats not a problem is it? What's the total up to? Also if someone purchases the mc from another forum does that go in on the total here on tech?
Old 12-02-2013, 07:21 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by rjwz28
That sucks. Because the C5 master cylinder is cheaper to begin with than the F-body, the group purchase price is actually a couple bucks MORE expensive than the 10% off Black Friday price and I have to wait

I like bumping up the number of people in the GP, but if the discount is less, there's no benefit unless we get enough people for the speed bleeder
Sorry for the inconvenience!

Just trying to give our customers a chance to purchase a great product at a great price.
Old 12-02-2013, 08:04 AM
On The Tree

You're driving a 'Vette!...I think you'll be ok losing out on $4.51! Seriously though - Thanks for helping out the masses. Whether it was intentional or accidental. I'm pretty confident you'll be getting a free speed bleeder the way things are looking on the GP.
Old 12-02-2013, 11:14 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

31 Orders as of Today!
Only 19 Orders Left until FREE SPEEDbleeder Lines are included!
Thank you all for your orders thusfar - keep spreading the word!
Originally Posted by bleu ws6
On my order i d'ont think i put the model since at the time it was for ls1 f-bodys, thats not a problem is it?
Originally Posted by EarlSS
On my order i can't remember if I put the model since at the time it was for ls1 f-bodys, thats not a problem is it? What's the total up to? Also if someone purchases the mc from another forum does that go in on the total here on tech?
If no year/make/model is included in the order notes, we'll ship an LS1 F-Body Kit like this Group Purchase was originally intended for, so no worries guys! Earl, all purchases at the special Group Purchase price count toward the order total no matter what forum they heard about the sale on.

You're killin' me, man!

If you'd like to cancel your order as part of this group purchase and place the order using the Black Friday discount code, I'll be happy to accommodate you. The difference in price is $5.50, but if you use the Black Friday discount code, there will be no chance of you getting the free SPEEDbleeder Line that we'll include once the order total surpasses 50.
Old 12-02-2013, 04:59 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by Joey@Tick
31 Orders as of Today!
Only 19 Orders Left until FREE SPEEDbleeder Lines are included!
Thank you all for your orders thusfar - keep spreading the word!

You're killin' me, man!

If you'd like to cancel your order as part of this group purchase and place the order using the Black Friday discount code, I'll be happy to accommodate you. The difference in price is $5.50, but if you use the Black Friday discount code, there will be no chance of you getting the free SPEEDbleeder Line that we'll include once the order total surpasses 50.
Now that's service.

Quick Reply: LS1Tech Group Purchase '13: Tick Performance Adjustable Master Cylinder Kit for LS1!