HRI Cam Kit Group Buy!

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2014, 12:55 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HRI Cam Kit Group Buy!

Hubbard Racing, Inc. Cam Kit Group Buy!

We are having a group buy on our cam kits. With this group buy we are looking to get 15 people on board. This will work the same way most other group buys work, we will take orders at the discounted price, and once we reach the 15 person limit (or the end date, whichever comes first) we will ship everything out at once.

The price of the cam kits with this group buy is $640 shipped! This will come with a COMP cam, BTR Dual .660 springs and BTR Pushrods!

Here is a link to the group buy. You can either order off of our site, or PM me directly for PayPal information. I will keep an updated list of everyone that is on board so everyone will know how close we are to the 15 person goal!

http://hubbardracinginc.com/product/cam-kit-group-buy/

We also offer a cam spec service! Once you buy the cam kit, contact me on here or at ethan@hubbardracinginc.com and I can help you get a cam spec'd for your application!
Attached Thumbnails HRI Cam Kit Group Buy!-cskp001_s__11485.1352923036.450.450.jpg  
Old 02-07-2014, 11:41 AM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

These guys have great communication. And they immediately offered assistance in picking the right parts before I even paid.

Quick Reply: HRI Cam Kit Group Buy!