GMMG Exhaust GP

Old 12-08-2007, 10:16 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by black01_WS6
It might be good to show people the different type of tips as there are a lot of new people on the boards.
Here is the link to our website that shows a picture of them...http://www.gmmginc.net/Exhaust/index.php

Last edited by GMMG; 12-08-2007 at 01:42 PM.
Old 12-09-2007, 10:22 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Angel (if it is indeed you again), fantastic news about doing another GP ...

I'm not surprised about the shipping costs, I knew y'all had been eating up those costs for quite some time, but it's a good business decision when it comes down to it...

in the restaurant business, I know it's effected me quite a bit, which pretty much sucks, so prices have to be adjusted to ensure a proper margin is maintained.

personally, I don't think people should be so quick to bash, but then again, I own a GMMG catback and I've been nothing but satisfied since I purchased it.
Old 12-10-2007, 09:22 AM
Teching In

Well, I am definitely in. I will be mailing a personal check. Let me know when it comes in so I can schedule the install. Thanks.
Old 12-10-2007, 09:40 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Originally Posted by Demon Of Dreams
Angel (if it is indeed you again), fantastic news about doing another GP ...

I'm not surprised about the shipping costs, I knew y'all had been eating up those costs for quite some time, but it's a good business decision when it comes down to it...

in the restaurant business, I know it's effected me quite a bit, which pretty much sucks, so prices have to be adjusted to ensure a proper margin is maintained.

personally, I don't think people should be so quick to bash, but then again, I own a GMMG catback and I've been nothing but satisfied since I purchased it.
Yes, it's me & thanks for the support!
Old 12-10-2007, 09:42 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Originally Posted by Nkram622
Well, I am definitely in. I will be mailing a personal check. Let me know when it comes in so I can schedule the install. Thanks.
Cool...I'll post on here when we get 10 orders & we can begin shipping(in your case installation). Thanks!
Old 12-10-2007, 01:16 PM
Teching In

How many people have ordered so far?
Old 12-10-2007, 01:45 PM
TECH Apprentice

I have two of them, just need some pipes to fix one of them!
Old 12-10-2007, 06:02 PM
TECH Addict

What if we are local to the shop, could you make a deal on them if we pick them up ourselves? And do ya'll sell the mufflers by themselves?
Old 12-10-2007, 06:43 PM
Third Chrome Wheel Director

Is there a running count on how many have been ordered so far?......

and Angel, is there a picture of the side of the Ovals tips, I believe that they are "slash" cut if I'm not mistaken, is that correct?....a side shot would be nice just to see how they tuck up next to the bumper....

I would say I'm in too, I just cant decide which tips I should get, I'd be replacing my Corsa and I love my tips so I might do a make-up-break-up thing....
Old 12-10-2007, 06:53 PM
On The Tree

have the gmmg catback with the oval tips and love the sound of it! everyone always asks what cat-back it is and if your looking for that loud exhaust with a mean tone to it this is it!
Old 12-10-2007, 08:44 PM
TECH Apprentice

Hey you said a Badge comes with it? I thought it was a sticker and that the "badge" isn't made anymore.

By the way I've seen several of your tips and they were kind of inconsistent. From one side to the other I'd see 3/8" difference from side to side. Any workman ship warranty offered on this kind of stuff?
Old 12-10-2007, 09:00 PM
BTC
TECH Fanatic

Location: Lansing, MI via Bowling Green, KY, Dalton GA, Nashville, TN & Atlanta, GA
Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts

If by slash cut tips you mean cut at an angle, I don't think they are. But, I could be wrong. I checked out the exhaust on a local car before deciding it's the one I wanted, and the oval tips looked like they were cut straight up and down. It seems you could adapt any tips to fit. I was checking out some site the other day that had Corsa 3.5 Pro Series tips for $425.00. That seems ridiculously expensive for some exhaust tips.

I don't want to mess around and miss out on this either while I'm deciding whether to pay via personal check or paypal.
Old 12-11-2007, 01:12 AM
Third Chrome Wheel Director

Originally Posted by BTC
If by slash cut tips you mean cut at an angle, I don't think they are. But, I could be wrong. I checked out the exhaust on a local car before deciding it's the one I wanted, and the oval tips looked like they were cut straight up and down. It seems you could adapt any tips to fit. I was checking out some site the other day that had Corsa 3.5 Pro Series tips for $425.00. That seems ridiculously expensive for some exhaust tips.

I don't want to mess around and miss out on this either while I'm deciding whether to pay via personal check or paypal.

I thought I saw a pic from the side (although not a good one) and the ovals were cut at a slash from bottom to top, which made me like the tips even more....now I could be wrong, and I think that if they weren't it would tend to look like a smashed can as opposed to a more "agressive Z28" tip, no?....

thats why I asked for a pic, it sure would help alot, although I do have the original Corsa Pro series tips on my Corsa now, not the 3.5's, it's hard to get any better than that.....except for maybe GMMG+Pro series tips!...
Old 12-11-2007, 08:09 AM
Teching In

Angel,

Can the tips be purchased without purchasing the full system? I know you said I could upgrade later but what if someone just wanted the tips? Also any hints of new tip designs in the near future?
Old 12-11-2007, 08:52 AM
BTC
TECH Fanatic

Location: Lansing, MI via Bowling Green, KY, Dalton GA, Nashville, TN & Atlanta, GA

I could be wrong about the cut of the oval tips. I didn't actually get down and look at them from the side, but from the rear of the car they didn't appear to be slash cut. Most of the videos I've seen didn't give the impression of a slash cut either. I don't think the stock tips were slash cut, and they looked pretty good, imo.

GMMG's website states that their tips are only available to people that own their exhaust.
Old 12-11-2007, 08:53 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Originally Posted by Blu Beast
I thought I saw a pic from the side (although not a good one) and the ovals were cut at a slash from bottom to top, which made me like the tips even more....now I could be wrong, and I think that if they weren't it would tend to look like a smashed can as opposed to a more "agressive Z28" tip, no?....

thats why I asked for a pic, it sure would help alot, although I do have the original Corsa Pro series tips on my Corsa now, not the 3.5's, it's hard to get any better than that.....except for maybe GMMG+Pro series tips!...
Yes, they are cut at an angle. I don't have a picture but I'll try & find 1.
Old 12-11-2007, 08:54 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Originally Posted by BTC
I could be wrong about the cut of the oval tips. I didn't actually get down and look at them from the side, but from the rear of the car they didn't appear to be slash cut. Most of the videos I've seen didn't give the impression of a slash cut either. I don't think the stock tips were slash cut, and they looked pretty good, imo.

GMMG's website states that their tips are only available to people that own their exhaust.
Yes, you have to have our exhaust to get the oval tips. Sorry about that.
Old 12-11-2007, 08:59 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Originally Posted by Nkram622
Angel,

Can the tips be purchased without purchasing the full system? I know you said I could upgrade later but what if someone just wanted the tips? Also any hints of new tip designs in the near future?
No, the tips cannot be purchased without a full system. Sorry about that.

No new tip designs in the works at the moment.
Old 12-11-2007, 09:22 AM
BTC
TECH Fanatic

Sorry about the misinfo on the cut of the tips. I think I'll just shut up now.
Old 12-11-2007, 09:44 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Originally Posted by Out1aw
What if we are local to the shop, could you make a deal on them if we pick them up ourselves? And do ya'll sell the mufflers by themselves?
If you want to just pick up(meaning no shipping or installation) we will take $50.00 off the price.

No, we do not sell the mufflers by themselves.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: GMMG Exhaust GP