Rearends and suspension- Guaranteed lowest prices!

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2013, 05:26 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Default Rearends and suspension- Guaranteed lowest prices!

If you are looking for a new rearend...

Strange- very popular S60. Standard with 35 spline axles and a spool or S-trac posi. 12 bolt for those with little track use and want to stay all GM.

Moser- Stamped style 9 inch or fabricated M9, available in 31-40 spline with many diff unit options

Or...the best value MWC fabricated 9 inch package. Strongest, lightest weight, most available axle, center section, and diff unit options. Comes with a chromoly adjustable torque arm and relocation crossmember. Includes all the small features like brake line clips, brake hose mounts, chassis brake hose mount, e-brake cable brackets, sway bar brackets, LCA relocation brackets, and drain plug. All these are standard features at no extra cost and most of which are not even available form the others! This is the most true bolt-in 9 inch rearend you can buy and the best value by far.

Whatever you choose, MWC has the GUARANTEED BEST PRICES. Do your shopping and then call or email us. You will save by purchasing with MWC and we offer the most knowledgeable tech support available.

If it is suspension parts you are in need of MWC has the highest quality and best prices available. MWC manufacturers all components in-house and has the most complete line of suspension parts, roll cages, and chassis mod parts of any manufacturer.

There us a reason why the quickest and fastest stock suspension f-body cars are all using MWC rearends and suspension components. Simply the best!

Give us a call or email at: http://midwestchassis.com/contact-info.html

MWC is a chassis shop, not just a parts production place. We build and race these cars as well as many others. If there's something off the wall we can probably help, but chances are you will get the performance you are looking for with our standard items.

MWC is a proud distributor of ATI Procharger, Strange Engineering, Afco Racing Products, Moser Engineering, Yukon Gear, Viking Performance, FK Bearing, PST Driveline, Billet Specialties, Percy's Optical Plastics, as well as many others!
Old 06-19-2013, 11:59 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Seen foxbodys on page but do you sell any thing for them or just custom work...
Old 06-24-2013, 10:47 AM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

We do have full rear suspension(even on-car adjustable lowers) and relocators for the Mustangs. We also carry the Precy's Optic Armor drop-in lexan windows.

The full front suspension packages will be coming later this season, including spindles!
Old 07-12-2013, 09:24 AM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

MWC also has a killer sale going on for the new Viking shock line. Prices too low to advertise and we do offer them in a full rear coil-over application as well!

If you have a suspension or rearend quote forward it to me and I will beat it!
Old 07-12-2013, 10:49 AM
TECH Apprentice

Price on cheapest drop in rear for 98 fbody?
Old 08-19-2013, 02:43 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

There may be a difference in what is the lowest cost, and what you need. The Strange S60 is usually a good bang for the buck, but there are pros and cons to all the different rearends available. Best thing to do is a bit of research here and then give me a call and we can go over the fine details of your needs and budget. I have setup all kinds of different rearends for daily drivers all the way to the fastest stock suspension cars, so I am confident we will get you the right parts the first time, and the guaranteed best prices.
Old 08-19-2013, 10:06 PM
TECH Regular

Eric-was going to order a 9" but the company I contacted is not getting back to me. If you could send me a quote shipped to 55336 that would be great.

-82-92 width F-body 9" housing & moser axles-No ABS
-New Billet GM Flush housing ends (using my current ls1 brake set up)
-31 Spline moser axles
-Stock F-body axle pattern
-1/2" -20 x 2" Wheel Studs (how hard is it to get acorn style rims machined to fit 5/8" studs? Worth the piece of mind knowing they are the best out there)
-fill and drain
-adjustable control arm brackets
-torque arm bracket

Yukon Aluminum Through bolt center section
3.89 Gears
31 spline eaton truetrac
aluminum daytona pinion ( would the nodular iron pinion support decrease gear wine from flexing less?)
Billet Steel 1350 yoke (Is it true that this 9" would require a 1" longer driveshaft than my 10 bolt? I already have a PST shaft, and don't really want to buy another one 1" longer. I see you have a 1" extended yoke online, if I go that route I won't need a longer driveshaft correct? )

I also need a good 1350-1350 U joint, and the yoke straps.

Thanks
Old 08-20-2013, 10:50 AM
On The Tree

I have ordered a bunch of stuff from Eric and I can say everything I've ordered has been really nice quality stuff. And the customer service you get is outstanding..
Old 08-20-2013, 05:47 PM
TECH Regular

Maybe if anyone would ever reply back!
Old 08-22-2013, 09:37 AM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

PM sent!
Old 08-22-2013, 05:03 PM
TECH Resident

i got my front Vikings from you and now i need some DA rears, can you quote me a price for the Vikings and or strange???? Thanks ahead of time
Old 09-30-2013, 10:29 AM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Thanks for the orders!
Old 10-04-2013, 01:15 AM
10 Second Club

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Can't wait Eric. Awesome guy to deal with folks
Old 10-26-2013, 06:07 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

For those interested in any rearends(whether it be Strange S60, 12 bolt, or Moser 9") Midwest Chassis, Inc. will beat any legitimate quote from any source. Feel free to call us and we will go over all the options and figure out what is best for you and your budget.

MWC also offers a complete line of front and rear suspension products. The results don't lie... The quickest and fastest stock suspension f-body cars are relying on rearends and suspension built in-house by MWC!

MWC is a full service chassis shop, not just a guy selling someone else's products. Rest assured you are getting real life experience from the streets and the track to help aid you in your parts selection, and we offer the highest quality and latest technology in everything we do!
Old 10-27-2013, 02:48 PM
Launching!

Eric, do you have offset spacers for your lower control arms? Putting a different tire combo on and need a little clearance. Thanks, Chuck Johns
Old 10-29-2013, 10:39 AM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

I have them in stock... Give me a call and we will get you taken care of!

Quick Reply: Rearends and suspension- Guaranteed lowest prices!