Super Replica Wheel Special!!

Old 05-11-2004, 11:21 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Talking Super Replica Wheel Special!!

Hi Everyone,

We are currently offering some wicked pricing on replica wheel packages. All packages are for a set of 4 and shipping is additional. Wheels are available in silver painted or chrome finishes.

Chrome wheel lugs and lock kits are 29.99 additional or you can reuse your oem hardware.

Packages:

Four 17 x 9.5 ZR1 style replica wheels (+56mm offset):
Painted: 644.99 /set
Chrome: 874.99 /set

Two 17 x 9.5 (+56mm offset) and two 17 x 11 (+50mm offset) wheels:
Painted: 687.99 /set
Chrome: 931.99

** Rear 17 x 11 wheels may require modifications to your vehicle for proper installation!

Four 17 x 8.5 (+58mm offset) Y2K corvette wheels:
Painted: 667.99
Chrome: 828.99

Four 17 x 9.5 (+54mm offset) Z06 corvette wheels:
Painted: 685.99
Chrome: 874.99

Sorry but these are the only styles and offsets available at this pricing!
Old 05-11-2004, 11:36 PM
On The Tree

How long will you guys have this?
Old 05-14-2004, 01:57 AM
TECH Fanatic

yeah, how long is the sale lasting?
a friend of mine wants those 17x9/11 silver ZR1's, but itll be late May, early June
Old 05-14-2004, 03:32 PM
FormerVendor

Default Sale

Originally Posted by onyxxtreme
yeah, how long is the sale lasting?
a friend of mine wants those 17x9/11 silver ZR1's, but itll be late May, early June
The sale will be running until Friday of next week.

Thanks
Old 05-15-2004, 09:42 AM
TECH Addict

are these the same as the ones on ebay? How would you compare against AFS or the other guys on their in quality? I've heard of some ZR-1 issues due to thin walled material in an 11" rim. What kind of warranty against defect rather shipping or use do you provide?

And what forms of payment.

thanks
Old 05-15-2004, 10:55 AM
FormerVendor

Default Wheels

Originally Posted by samz28
are these the same as the ones on ebay? How would you compare against AFS or the other guys on their in quality? I've heard of some ZR-1 issues due to thin walled material in an 11" rim. What kind of warranty against defect rather shipping or use do you provide?

And what forms of payment.

thanks
I can't speak for what is on Ebay but these are made by OE Concepts. They have a 1 year warranty on the finish and lifetime structural warranty which is the best warranty you are going to find out there. Wheels ship by Fedex ground. We accept visa and mastercard.

Thanks
Old 05-15-2004, 11:09 AM
TECH Addict

Structural warranty define please. I'm worried about the folks that have been getting AFS rims bent, or hit one rock and the structure breaks. Then you got a rim thats no good.

I want a place that'll backup the warranty (no direct to factory b/s), and i'm willing to pay for that.

Also can you bill/ship to my fedex account so i get the business discount? Alot of places buff the price with stupid shipping fees, but a 26lb boxed rim isn't that costly. Discount tires ships two rims per box.

BTW no polished or black? Chrome's a little out of my price range, polished is usually cheaper as is black?

Lastly got any tire packages like discount tire? Most of us want cheapies up front and nitto 555DR's out back?

thanks man. I'm just trying to avoid the ebay deal cause of the "ASIS" and all that jazz. Prices are competitive,but service and warranty are #1 in my book. You guys have a good rep for your ram air thingy are you selling rims now?
Old 05-15-2004, 11:17 AM
FormerVendor

Structural warranty is anything non cosmetic that results in the failure of the wheel (e.g. welds coming loose etc). Basically, all the replica wheels you see on the market are from castings made in China. The wheels are usually finished in the US. That means all that really seperates the various companies that sell these wheels are the finish and customer service. All warranties on any parts are through the manufacturer, in this case OE Concepts. In our experience, they have very good customer service which is one of the reasons we deal with them.

Sorry but the only finishes available are Chrome and painted silver. We do not offer any wheel and tire packages at this time.

We cannot ship on another parties shipping account. However, shipping prices are not padded in any way.

Thanks!
Old 05-15-2004, 12:01 PM
TECH Addict

so where ya guys at? Obviously zone shipping varies. I looked briefly just didn't see your address anywhere. Are these coming from you, or drop shipped from cali or what? Or a fixed shipping rate?
Old 05-17-2004, 09:48 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by samz28
so where ya guys at? Obviously zone shipping varies. I looked briefly just didn't see your address anywhere. Are these coming from you, or drop shipped from cali or what? Or a fixed shipping rate?
The wheels ship out of CO. If you need a shipping quote, email us at sales@fasttoys.net with your state and zip code along with the type and size of wheel you want. Also let us know if you want the accessory kit.

Thanks!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Super Replica Wheel Special!!