SRD Black Friday specials from now until the end of the month of November!

Old 11-24-2015, 04:57 PM
FormerVendor

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default SRD Black Friday specials from now until the end of the month of November!

This post will be two-fold. It will detail the three new cam packages SRD will now be offering, and it will detail the Black Friday specials that SRD will be offering. All Black Friday deals do NOT apply to dealers. Only on retail purchase orders.

The first new cam package that SRD is offering will be SRD's "Bare Essentials" cam package. This cam package offers the three main components needed for any cam swap. This includes a camshaft, dual valve spring kit and push rods.

Pricing is as follows:

5150 custom camshaft, SRD Platinum .660" lift dual valve spring kit with steel retainers and 4130 hardened chromoly 5/16" diameter .080" wall thickness push rods = $715.00

8620 custom camshaft, SRD Platinum .660" lift dual valve spring kit with steel retainers and 4130 hardened chromoly 5/16" diameter .080" wall thickness push rods = $765.00

Add 70.00 dollars for Titanium spring retainers.

The second new cam package that SRD is offering will be SRD's "Deluxe" cam package. This cam package offers everything that the Bare Essentials kit offers, plus all required gaskets and bolts needed when doing a cam swap. This includes a camshaft, dual valve spring kit, push rods, ARP balancer bolt, ARP cam bolts, 2 water pump gaskets, timing cover gasket and timing cover seal.

Pricing is as follows:

5150 custom camshaft, SRD Platinum .660" lift dual valve spring kit with steel retainers, 4130 hardened chromoly 5/16" diameter .080" wall thickness push rods, ARP balancer bolts, ARP cam bolts, 2 GM water pump gaskets, GM timing cover gasket and a GM timing cover seal = $813.60

8620 custom camshaft, SRD Platinum .660" lift dual valve spring kit with steel retainers, 4130 hardened chromoly 5/16" diameter .080" wall thickness push rods, ARP balancer bolts, ARP cam bolts, 2 GM water pump gaskets, GM timing cover gasket and a GM timing cover seal = $863.60

The third new cam package that SRD is offering will be SRD's "Premium" cam package. This cam package offers everything that the Deluxe cam package offers, plus all additional supporting parts that SRD feels every cam package should include. If you want to do your cam swap right the first time, with the highest quality parts, SRD's Premium cam package is perfect for you!

This includes a camshaft, dual valve spring kit, push rods, ARP balancer bolt, ARP cam bolts, 2 GM water pump gaskets, GM timing cover gasket, GM timing cover seal, Melling High Pressure oil pump, SRD trunion upgrade, IWIS single roller timing chain,

Pricing is as follows:

5150 custom camshaft, SRD Platinum .660" lift dual valve spring kit with steel retainers, 4130 hardened chromoly 5/16" diameter .080" wall thickness push rods, ARP balancer bolts, ARP cam bolts, 2 GM water pump gaskets, GM timing cover gasket and a GM timing cover seal, Melling High Pressure oil pump, SRD trunion upgrade and a IWIS single roller timing chain = $1156.10

8620 custom camshaft, SRD Platinum .660" lift dual valve spring kit with steel retainers, 4130 hardened chromoly 5/16" diameter .080" wall thickness push rods, ARP balancer bolts, ARP cam bolts, 2 GM water pump gaskets, GM timing cover gasket and a GM timing cover seal, Melling High Pressure oil pump, SRD trunion upgrade and a IWIS single roller timing chain = $1206.10

The second part of this post will cover the Black Friday sales specials that
SRD will be offering on these packages and other items until the end of the month of November.

Save $50.00 on Bare Essentials cam packages!
Save $70.00 on Deluxe cam packages!
Save $90.00 on Premium cam packages!
Save $30.00 on a 5150 or 8620 camshaft!
Save $20.00 on a SRD .660" lift Platinum spring kit! (NOTE: You cannot combine spring kit, push rod and camshaft savings. You would have to purchase the Bare Essentials kit to receive any of the savings being offered on those three items.)
Save $10.00 on SRD 4130 hardened chromoly 5/16" diameter .080" wall thickness push rods! (NOTE: You cannot combine spring kit, push rod and camshaft savings, You would have to purchase the Bare Essentials kit to receive any of the savings being offered on those three items.)
Save $50.00 on ANY LS Wiseco piston kit!
Save 10% on ANY Morel lifter!

Get in touch with me either via phone 864-723-2892, email Martin@smallwoodracedevelopment.com or via message on here, but I prefer the phone or email.

Come get the savings while they're hot!!!
Old 11-25-2015, 08:56 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Martin,

Just found out you started your own business. Congratulations. I Hope it is all what you think it will be. If I don't like my Tick stage 2 ls3 na cam, I know who to contact for a custom cam.

Robert Lientz.
Old 11-27-2015, 10:38 AM
FormerVendor

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Robert,

Seeing as I designed that camshaft and every other shelf cam there, I think you will really like it!

That was one of my favorite "go to" camshafts to use, and I have something very similar now as well.

Let me know if I can be of any help!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: SRD Black Friday specials from now until the end of the month of November!