Black Fri-Cyber Mon at Tick is HUGE: Centerforce, Edelbrock, Holley, K1, Wiseco, MORE

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2015, 08:22 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thumbs up Black Fri-Cyber Mon at Tick is HUGE: Centerforce, Edelbrock, Holley, K1, Wiseco, MORE

Black Friday-Cyber Monday Sales Start NOW at Tick!

More brands. More discounts. MORE SAVINGS! The motto of this year's Black Friday-Cyber Monday sale here at Tick Performance is simple: MORE!

Want to MAXIMIZE your savings this year? Join #TeamTick TODAY for only $24.99 with FREE Shipping - more than HALF off our #TeamTick Enrollment Package's normal price - using coupon code DISCOUNTENROLL during checkout! This special price begins NOW and ends on Tuesday, December 1, 2015.

Don't forget: current or former members of our military, OR current Police, Fire & EMS workers qualify for #TeamTick Enrollment absolutely FREE! Click here for all the details and create your account today to enjoy SPONSORED pricing!

DISCOUNTS FOR EVERYBODY:

SAVE 10% OFF ALL Tick Performance Elite Series Camshafts at TickPerformance.com using code CAMSHAFT10 during checkout!

SAVE $150 OFF All Tick Performance T56 & TR-6060 Transmission Rebuilds at TickPerformance.com using code REBUILD150 during checkout!

SAVE UP TO $175 OFF RETAIL on all Tick Performance COMPLETE Clutch & Hydraulic Upgrade Packages, featuring the following brands (no coupon code needed
Tick & Monster
Tick & McLeod
Tick & Centerforce DYAD
Tick & GM LS7

...and if you're not already a #TeamTick Member, use coupon code DISCOUNTENROLL during checkout at TickWholesale.com to get the Enrollment Package for $24.99 - the CHEAPEST we've EVER offered it! Click here to get the ball rolling! #TeamTick Membership entitles you to SPONSORED Pricing on Tens of Thousands of Performance Parts year round!

DISCOUNTS FOR #TEAMTICK MEMBERS ONLY:

#TeamTick Members enjoy the MOST Savings YEAR-ROUND! Sign in to your discount-enabled account at TickWholesale.com to enjoy the following SPONSORED prices:

#TeamTick Decals & Apparel @ 50% OFF RETAIL
Aeromotive @ 7% OFF RETAIL
ARP @ 48% OFF RETAIL
Centerforce @ 42% OFF RETAIL
COMP Cams @ 31% OFF RETAIL
Crower @ 14% OFF RETAIL
Edelbrock @ 40% OFF RETAIL
FAST @ 31% OFF RETAIL
Holley @ 25% OFF RETAIL
Inglese @ 20% OFF RETAIL
K1 Technologies @ 10% OFF RETAIL
McLeod Racing @ 23% OFF RETAIL
Mr. Gasket @ 10% OFF RETAIL
Powerhouse @ 31% OFF RETAIL
Quarter Master @ 31% OFF RETAIL
Quicktime Bellhousings @ 8% OFF RETAIL
RHS @ 31% OFF RETAIL
Russell @ 40% OFF RETAIL
Tick Performance Battery Relocation Kits @ 10% OFF RETAIL
Tick Performance Elite Series Camshafts @ $20.00 OFF RETAIL
COMPLETE Elite Series Cam Packages @ $50.00 OFF RETAIL
Tick Performance Hydraulics @ 10% OFF RETAIL
Tick Performance Pushrods @ 9% OFF RETAIL
Tick Performance Valve Spring Kits @ 10% OFF RETAIL
TurboSmart @ 16% OFF RETAIL
Wiseco @ 20% OFF RETAIL
ZEX @ 31% OFF RETAIL

...as you can see, it PAYS to be a #TeamTick Member! For all the details about joining #TeamTick, our official Sponsorship Program, please click here.
Old 11-25-2015, 11:13 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So if I join #TeamTick the wiseco pistons I've been looking at(part# pt124a3) that are normally 626.42 would be 501.14?
Old 11-25-2015, 11:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Once you join teamtick you log into your team tick account and it will show the new price of whatever your looking at
Old 11-26-2015, 12:07 AM
TECH Apprentice

So is this ad saying there are only black friday sales if you are a team tick member?
Old 11-26-2015, 09:24 AM
Teching In

They have "discounts for everybody" posted in the first post. The Team Tick membership has been worth probably $500 in discounts on 2 Holley Efi setups I purchased this year.
Old 11-26-2015, 09:48 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by bm250r
They have "discounts for everybody" posted in the first post. The Team Tick membership has been worth probably $500 in discounts on 2 Holley Efi setups I purchased this year.
Gotcha. I was drawn in by the wiesco on the title but i guess that only applies to joining team tick
Old 12-01-2015, 04:06 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Originally Posted by LT194CamaroZ
So if I join #TeamTick the wiseco pistons I've been looking at(part# pt124a3) that are normally 626.42 would be 501.14?
We can't advertise the individual prices, but all the details on the discounts offered as a #TeamTick member are here: http://www.tickwholesale.com/teamtick-faq/

I can confirm that retail on that part number is $626.42: http://www.tickwholesale.com/wiseco-...-part-pt124a3/
Originally Posted by SCott5
Once you join teamtick you log into your team tick account and it will show the new price of whatever your looking at

Originally Posted by SStressin
So is this ad saying there are only black friday sales if you are a team tick member?
No, there are discounts for everybody in the original post - #TeamTick members just enjoy more discounts, that is all.
Originally Posted by bm250r
Thank you for your business (and your kind words!)
Originally Posted by SStressin
Gotcha. I was drawn in by the wiesco on the title but i guess that only applies to joining team tick
Non #TeamTick pricing on Wiseco is available at TickPerformance.com: http://www.tickperformance.com/brands/Wiseco.html

...Of course, #TeamTick members save the most on Wiseco and many other brands.
Old 12-04-2015, 02:10 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

TTT - Cyber Week is quickly coming to an end!
Old 12-29-2015, 09:29 AM
On The Tree

I signed up for the Team Tick membership and have to say. The discounted prices are hard to beat! I called with some questions and got great customer service! Ill have my pistons today and will be ordering many more things after the 1st!!!

Quick Reply: Black Fri-Cyber Mon at Tick is HUGE: Centerforce, Edelbrock, Holley, K1, Wiseco, MORE