HCHS 2nd Annual Car Show

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2016, 09:07 AM
Closed ex-Sponsor Account

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HCHS 2nd Annual Car Show

My name is Tabatha Hoover. I am a special education teacher from a small town in Kentucky called Lewisport. Every year, I hold a fundraiser to raise money for the WHAS Crusade for Children. The WHAS Crusade for Children is a non-profit organization that helps individuals with intellectual and cognitive disabilities throughout Southern Indiana and the whole state of Kentucky. The years past the fundraisers had not been very successful so being the car enthusiasts that my husband and I are,(1955 and 1956 Chevy can be seen on our Facebook page HCHS Car Show) we decided to hold a car show. I got a lot of negative feedback from the school. I was told that other clubs have tried a car show several years ago and did not have much success. Against there beliefs of the show not being a success I went with it. (A non-car person CAN NOT put on a car show, RIGHT!) Last year was the first year, we had over 80 cars registered and several 100 spectators for our first show. We were tickled! Our donation to the WHAS Crusade for Children went from around $100 to $1800! Success RIGHT!! We think so. I was asked by the WHAS to come present the donation to them on LIVE TV.
We are holding the show again this year, on May 21, 2016. We are looking for sponsors, guests, vendors, and donations (money, items for silent auction, etc). Would you be able to help us out? We are wanting to make this years event bigger. In return, we will help promote your business through out the show and name on event Facebook page (HCHS Car Show). In addition you have the opportunity to place flyers or coupons in the Goody Bags for all of our event participants to help promote your business.
We thank you for your consideration. Please help us make it possible for our special needs students to succeed and continue to grow!
**If you would like your business the be an anonymous sponsor please let us know**
All donations are tax deductible. Forms are available upon request.

Sincerely,
Tabatha Hoover

Event Coordinator
Special Education Teacher
Hancock County High School
80 ST RT 271 S
Lewisport, KY 42351
Old 02-25-2016, 09:20 AM
Closed ex-Sponsor Account

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Quick Reply: HCHS 2nd Annual Car Show