Time to Thank the Sponsors!

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2004, 06:50 AM
Pathological Modifier

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Time to Thank the Sponsors!

Well after last weekend 9 second pass at the local drag strip, I have to take a minute and thank the sponsors of this board for getting me there.

Almost every part on my car was purchased at one of our fine sponsors:

Thunder Racing, these are just the greatest guys to deal with. Everything in my valve train was purchased from them. Solid roller cam, T&D rocker arms, Push rods, Timing chain set. I also picked up many other misc. parts over the past few years for Thunder Racing.

Quick Time Performance, Barry is a great guy (just have to get past that North East Accent! ) I got a great deal on a set of his 1 7/8" stainless steel headers with Merge collectors. I also picked up one of his electric cutouts, top quality part. These are just a work of art! When you get serious about headers Barry is the man.

TCI converters, While I didn't buy my copnverter from them directly, it has helped me propel my car down the track smoothly and reliably. Also, I have to thank Kevin Windstead for taking the time to develope the SFI approved flexplate and getting them out on the market.

BMR Fabrication, You guys ROCK. One of the great things about my car is the way the suspension works with the rest of the car. In my car, running a 9 second pass is like going for a Sunday drive.

These are just of few of the great shops that have helped me move the car in the direction I was after. There are a few other non-sponsor shops that I have to thank also.

Joe Overton at Leathal EFI for helping me get my hands on the Gen VII DFI system. Man I think that is one of the keys to truely unlocking the performance of the LS1.

Too bad we can't get Ebay to sponsor here. LOL.

Again to all of our sponsors, THANK YOU!

Ryan Karasek