PBT Special Front & Rear Drilled Slotted Rotors Hawk Pads 269 Shipped

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2007, 12:34 AM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow

Hey guys! I'm writing from my luxurious semi-private suite at UCLA medical center. I was involved in a motorcycle accident about two years ago and nearly lost my leg. Although it's finally healing properly (after MANY surgeries) I was admitted today for a small procedure to temporarily treat a recurring infection. I'm going home in the morning but will be back in again soon for a major deal and I'll be down for a while.

Anyway, I'll go in to the office and get a handle on everyones questions tomorrow. We've had difficulty with the phone since I'm the guy who mans them and I've been in and out of the hospital for the last week. Brock is doing his best to cover for me but he's up to his neck.

Anyway, we have to delay our next special just a bit. Everyone's orders are being processed on time. We're not taking any more orders until I'm back or we put someone in to help.

Thanks, Harry
Old 09-26-2007, 08:02 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by shockwaveharry
Hey guys! I'm writing from my luxurious semi-private suite at UCLA medical center. I was involved in a motorcycle accident about two years ago and nearly lost my leg. Although it's finally healing properly (after MANY surgeries) I was admitted today for a small procedure to temporarily treat a recurring infection. I'm going home in the morning but will be back in again soon for a major deal and I'll be down for a while.

Anyway, I'll go in to the office and get a handle on everyones questions tomorrow. We've had difficulty with the phone since I'm the guy who mans them and I've been in and out of the hospital for the last week. Brock is doing his best to cover for me but he's up to his neck.

Anyway, we have to delay our next special just a bit. Everyone's orders are being processed on time. We're not taking any more orders until I'm back or we put someone in to help.

Thanks, Harry
Harry - I wish you a fast recovery and hope that all turns out well for you, hang in there!
Old 09-28-2007, 02:12 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I was told that mine are going to be here friday instead of tuesday,and i havent herd from any one since. dont know whats going on i sent a pm to them the other day and still no response.
Old 09-28-2007, 06:14 PM
TECH Addict

Got the pads thanks, now I know what I'm doing this weekend
Old 09-28-2007, 09:37 PM
Launching!

just to let you guys know...i never got tracking numbers either, but at the same time, my parts all arrived before i thought i should ask for them. everyone has some bad days, i think that PBT will come thru for ya.
Old 09-29-2007, 12:18 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by PewterY2KZ28
Harry... I have called, i have sent e-mails, i have sent PM's..., i have spoke with Brock!
Regards..

Here's a thought for you... post your real name, so they can figure out which one of their customers you are.

Here's another:
PBT seems to have done an excellent job of customer service so far, so when a glitch that has been addressed in the post on dude's hospital stay occurs, I suspect you can rest assured your stuff will arrive in a timely fashion.

And a final:
There are alternate places to do business for these parts... but I'll bet you'd be hard pressed to find similar parst at a price even close to this. Might wanna check those places out, and purchase expidited shipping services, if time is a real issue for ya. 2nd day delivery shouldn't run more than a couple hundred bucks.
Old 09-29-2007, 12:30 AM
12 Second Club

PBT:

To whomever is handling things at the moment:
My reading of the original post indicates the 269 price with free shipping is good until 10/6. It states you have limited stock, but does not indicate the offer ends when stock runs out. Nor does it indicate that you will stop accepting orders at any time before that one month.

"This offer will end one month from the day we post it.

Performance Brake Technologies
Phone: (951) 345-7279
Fax: (951) 345-7237
Email: Performancebraketech@yahoo.com"

I understand delivery will be delayed until the blanks can be cut and coated and you can get the pads in stock, and as long as I'm not charged until they ship, I'm ok with the delay, as long as it'll be under 2 months. If longer, give me an idea and I'll decide how long I can wait.

Please EMAIL me at paul@obsessionwithperfection.com, because I'd like to place an order but don't read all the many posts on this forum very often.

I've got a 98 SS 'vert; will want the drilled and slotted, with zinc, and need to discuss pad option when I place the order. Also have a 94, might be interested for that too if you have setups for the LT1 cars.
Old 09-29-2007, 12:37 AM
Dan
11 Second Club

Inpatient people..Why the hell do you need a tracking number? so you can track it's every move? Your going to get the product..Chill out
Old 09-29-2007, 03:18 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Dan
Inpatient people..Why the hell do you need a tracking number? so you can track it's every move? Your going to get the product..Chill out
Maybe.
I tracked a UPS package up to when I got home from work, the tracking said it was delivered but the box was no where to be found. I called UPS and they gave me the address it was dropped off at, I drove 15 minutes across town to find my package in front of someone elses house. A lot of car stuff in the garage too, and my package was full of car stuff.

My address was clearly listed on the package and it was no where near similiar to the house it was at, different zip code too.

This was on a friday, if I had left it, it might have ended up in the garage with the rest of this guys stuff, who knows maybe he knows the UPS guy.
Old 09-30-2007, 12:14 AM
FormerVendor

Harry... I have called, i have sent e-mails, i have sent PM's..., i have spoke with Brock!

I was told Tuesday that my rotors/pad's would be shipped, and that YOU personally were working the rear rotors to insure they were right before being shipped.. this all according to Brock.

I was also told "by Brock" that they would go out Wednesday and i should have them within a couple of days "Top's".., i was also told that i would get tracking numbers Thursday via my e-mail..
I'm sorry but they did not ship until thursday. Here is the tracking information:

Tracking Number: 1Z 04T 21F 03 9262 689 2
Type: Package
Service: GROUND

Package Progress
Location Date Local Time Description
MESQUITE, TX, US 09/28/2007 6:42 A.M. IN TRANSIT TO
LOS ANGELES, CA, US 09/28/2007 4:41 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
LOS ANGELES, CA, US 09/27/2007 11:37 P.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
RIVERSIDE, CA, US 09/27/2007 10:05 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN

Tracking results provided by UPS: 09/30/2007 12:00 A.M. ET

Brock has been shipping items for a long time with ups. I'm suprised he would promise "a couple days tops" to ship an item from Cali to Texas. He shouldn't have. I will ask him about it next week.

to my knowledge NONE of this has happened.. I have recieved NO response, NO tracking numbers and certainly NO rotors/pads to date.

Personal issues... Well we ALL have them..,, My point being that YOU have made commitments, you have recieved payments for goods that have NOT been sent timely.

You have admitted to not having adequate staff... Hopefully you have factored ALL of those things before you take on another "Group Sale"..
I have. I stated in an earlier post (two above yours) that I was going to delay my next special and wouldn't take any more orders until I was back on my feet or made different arrangements. Brock did take 2 additional orders before I could tell him to hold back but I will make sure we process those as promised.

More importantly, I take exception to your statement that "...you have recieved payments for goods that have NOT been sent timely." If you are refering to the original one week delay in shipping the Hawk pads, You should already know from previous posts in this thread that those effected did not have their credit cards charged until their pads shipped even though I shipped them their rotors immediately. I have a few PM's to answer now and I'll take the time to update everyone I can (I don't have everyone's user names) with tracking numbers if their stuff has shipped.

It has come to this point that i post this publicly on the Forum! If you or Brock could call me... e-mail me, PM me, Send a courrier pidgeon from Cali, to TX,,, whatever it takes... to convey to me MY current Status regarding my purchase,, then i would be happy to re-cant/delete this message if everything has been sent, & you provide me with the tracking numbers...

Again,, 2 way "COMMUNICATION" is the KEY for ANY business... ONE way Communication is NEVER good... SALES101..(yes, i am in sales/marketing)

Time mark... 12:07p.m 28 Sept 07...

Regards..
Matt, you're correct. Communication is key. I personally took your order on september 19th and made it absolutely clear to you that it would take at least two weeks until you received your items. I know this because I told everyone who ordered after I sold out of the original run the same thing. By my calander I have upheld our agreement.

I don't want you to delete or recant anything and I want to apologize again for not being available as I normally would.

When you own your own buisness, personal issues and buisness issues are the same thing (Small Buisness Ownership 101). I felt I had to post my situation only because I'm unable to answer the phones and emails reliably and it's important to me to keep my relationship with this forum in good standing. If I had a crystal ball I would have waited a few months before introducing myself to the Forum. I dont though... So I'm left with the responsibility of taking care of my customers and doing my best to maintain a good reputation.

You're going to love the rotors I made for you Matt. I'm very proud of them and I believe I'm going to sell alot more of them in the future. I'm guessing you'll have them by tuesday or maybe even monday.

Thanks, Harry

PS I want to thank everyone for their support and get well wishes too! They're definitely appreciated.

Last edited by shockwaveharry; 09-30-2007 at 07:44 AM.
Old 09-30-2007, 12:44 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by z28boy
I was told that mine are going to be here friday instead of tuesday,and i havent herd from any one since. dont know whats going on i sent a pm to them the other day and still no response.
Sorry, I didn't see a PM from you since the 19th. I just PM'd you the tracking info. It shipped on the 26th.
Old 10-01-2007, 12:39 PM
TECH Regular

you have a pm
Old 10-01-2007, 12:47 PM
12 Second Club

I'd like to order the HPS pads with slotted rotors. Can you give me a current lead time how long before they will ship? I'll call to place the order just as soon as I hear back.

Thanks,
Nick
slpss01@yahoo.com
Old 10-01-2007, 03:04 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 96 Likes on 76 Posts

Here's a thought for you... "Mind your F#$^%& business!!" Was i talking to you?

Listen, internet warrior!!
1)Harry knows who i am...Therefore, i dont need to leave my name posted here on the forum!

2) Read some of the other post's.. genius... there have been plenty of other issues, Good/Bad..

3) Goods were already Pai in full... Hence the "return my $$ if he cannot provide an explanation"..

Final thought..
Your grammer/spelling is lacking... How bout you write:
Parst?
expidited? 100 times each and get back with us...

Thanks for the comments.. I'm sure that you meant well.

Originally Posted by Boodyrider
Here's a thought for you... post your real name, so they can figure out which one of their customers you are.

Here's another:
PBT seems to have done an excellent job of customer service so far, so when a glitch that has been addressed in the post on dude's hospital stay occurs, I suspect you can rest assured your stuff will arrive in a timely fashion.

And a final:
There are alternate places to do business for these parts... but I'll bet you'd be hard pressed to find similar parst at a price even close to this. Might wanna check those places out, and purchase expidited shipping services, if time is a real issue for ya. 2nd day delivery shouldn't run more than a couple hundred bucks.
Old 10-01-2007, 03:12 PM
TECH Junkie

Thanks buddy... My thoughts exactly! I too have had carriers "Fed Ex,DHL,UPS" deliver to the South end of my street... I live on the North end..Same numbers, only one North, and one South..

Go figure... It happens...

Originally Posted by 8a8mfh
Maybe.
I tracked a UPS package up to when I got home from work, the tracking said it was delivered but the box was no where to be found. I called UPS and they gave me the address it was dropped off at, I drove 15 minutes across town to find my package in front of someone elses house. A lot of car stuff in the garage too, and my package was full of car stuff.

My address was clearly listed on the package and it was no where near similiar to the house it was at, different zip code too.

This was on a friday, if I had left it, it might have ended up in the garage with the rest of this guys stuff, who knows maybe he knows the UPS guy.
Old 10-01-2007, 03:17 PM
TECH Junkie

Are you trying to make a point? Or just running you head? My original post was for PBT... Not you Warriors out there...

Oh, and the word is.. "Impatient"...

Thanks for the comment though... I knew what you were saying... and yes, i am inpatient..

Have a great day.

Originally Posted by Dan
Old 10-01-2007, 03:55 PM
TECH Junkie

Thank you for the reply and the explanation Sir...

I have NO DOUBT that the product will be "top notch" as described.

Good luck with your health, and your business..

Previous post "Deleted" .. "My mistake"..

Originally Posted by shockwaveharry
I'm sorry but they did not ship until thursday. Here is the tracking information:

Tracking Number: 1Z 04T 21F 03 9262 689 2
Type: Package
Service: GROUND

Package Progress
Location Date Local Time Description
MESQUITE, TX, US 09/28/2007 6:42 A.M. IN TRANSIT TO
LOS ANGELES, CA, US 09/28/2007 4:41 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
LOS ANGELES, CA, US 09/27/2007 11:37 P.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
RIVERSIDE, CA, US 09/27/2007 10:05 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN

Tracking results provided by UPS: 09/30/2007 12:00 A.M. ET

Brock has been shipping items for a long time with ups. I'm suprised he would promise "a couple days tops" to ship an item from Cali to Texas. He shouldn't have. I will ask him about it next week.

I have. I stated in an earlier post (two above yours) that I was going to delay my next special and wouldn't take any more orders until I was back on my feet or made different arrangements. Brock did take 2 additional orders before I could tell him to hold back but I will make sure we process those as promised.

More importantly, I take exception to your statement that "...you have recieved payments for goods that have NOT been sent timely." If you are refering to the original one week delay in shipping the Hawk pads, You should already know from previous posts in this thread that those effected did not have their credit cards charged until their pads shipped even though I shipped them their rotors immediately. I have a few PM's to answer now and I'll take the time to update everyone I can (I don't have everyone's user names) with tracking numbers if their stuff has shipped.

Matt, you're correct. Communication is key. I personally took your order on september 19th and made it absolutely clear to you that it would take at least two weeks until you received your items. I know this because I told everyone who ordered after I sold out of the original run the same thing. By my calander I have upheld our agreement.

I don't want you to delete or recant anything and I want to apologize again for not being available as I normally would.

When you own your own buisness, personal issues and buisness issues are the same thing (Small Buisness Ownership 101). I felt I had to post my situation only because I'm unable to answer the phones and emails reliably and it's important to me to keep my relationship with this forum in good standing. If I had a crystal ball I would have waited a few months before introducing myself to the Forum. I dont though... So I'm left with the responsibility of taking care of my customers and doing my best to maintain a good reputation.

You're going to love the rotors I made for you Matt. I'm very proud of them and I believe I'm going to sell alot more of them in the future. I'm guessing you'll have them by tuesday or maybe even monday.

Thanks, Harry

PS I want to thank everyone for their support and get well wishes too! They're definitely appreciated.
Old 10-04-2007, 04:05 PM
12 Second Club

what's the latest, any update ?
I sent an email 3-4 days ago and was just wondering what's happening, are you planning to extend this offer ?
This is a great deal and I'd still like to get in on it.
Old 10-04-2007, 06:26 PM

how about a tracking number for my order form august 20th, harry? you refuse to return my phone calls, so I thought I try to get your attention on here. how did you spend the money I paid you anyway? I would just like to know, obviously you didnt order any rotors...but maybe its just taken amost two months to get back form the platers, huh?
Old 10-04-2007, 11:46 PM
On The Tree

I got all of my stuff on wednesday. Looks good, a little late on the delivery.But stuff does happen and this was a good deal so it was well worth the wait. Thanks for a good deal Harry.

Quick Reply: PBT Special Front & Rear Drilled Slotted Rotors Hawk Pads 269 Shipped