Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

upgrade to stereo. advice/guidance/help appreciated.

Old 01-27-2009, 10:59 AM
12 Second Club

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

Default upgrade to stereo. advice/guidance/help appreciated.

I would like to upgrade my current stereo setup to add an amp and sub. I'd just like a little more debth to the current sound. I have factory speakers that work great with a factory monsoon headunit out of an LS1 car.

I am not electrical savy and have used the search function but still I guess I haven't used it correctly to find what I'm looking for. If anyone could post up a diagram or some good components that are relitively cheap to get would be a great appreciation.

I will also be installing sound dealener throughout the car to help cut town on some of the road/exhaust noise and help increase the sound quality.
Old 01-27-2009, 03:29 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What are you looking for? Do you want more dynamics? More bass? Balanced Sound? I can help you a little.
Old 01-27-2009, 11:13 PM
12 Second Club

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by M-ManLA
What are you looking for? Do you want more dynamics? More bass? Balanced Sound? I can help you a little.
I'm just looking for a nice quality sound with a little more bass in it. I'm looking to keep the existing speakers and add small amp and a nice but not cheap sub.

I've also been looking at the double dins and the bezel that makes it looks stock. Those look real nice.

Search this Thread