Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

Factory Antenna Mast Part Number ?

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2009, 04:56 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Factory Antenna Mast Part Number ?

I'd like to know the GM part number for the stock antenna itself for a 2002 SS. I am looking for originality and brand new. I know I can touch up the small deep vise grip scratchmarks I found with black gloss paint but I want new OEM, I became a fanatical purist somewhat. When I screw in the antenna it wobbles a bit because I know it's not straight. Maybe someone bent it or a bird rammed into its own death I don't know for sure so rather than fight it I'll simply purchase another.

Years ago I ordered one for my 1996 Camaro and the GM dealership handed me a special antenna that has a built in wire and spiral wound from top to bottom with the base of the mast a hex end to it and came supplied with a plastic hex tool for easy removal. I don't want that for my 2002 however.

If you can understand my view on this I would appreciate feedback.

I might consider a factory power antenna upgrade for a personal touch but my SS never came with one in 2002, a mystery to me. Maybe some suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!

Below are examples:
1996 upgraded antenna.

2002 antenna below, I would like a replacement part number.
Old 05-17-2009, 07:06 AM
Save the manuals!

Received 322 Likes on 295 Posts

You can also get rid of the antenna entirely: https://ls1tech.com/forums/stereo-el...m-antenna.html
Old 05-17-2009, 08:50 AM
Ungrounded Moderator

Received 259 Likes on 223 Posts

99-02 F-body Fixed Antenna Mast P/N: 10425536

Quick Reply: Factory Antenna Mast Part Number ?