Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

Led flasher

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2014, 06:06 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It's threads like this that make it nerve racking on trying to do a led swap.....I'm going full leds corners turns..and I want to do sequencing tails as well with leds.....it's to my understanding that if I find a flasher that works for the all led setup then even if I switch back to normal bulbs in tails if I don't like the look I can continue to use this new flasher....so what module and flasher should I get for my tails....and what's this about converting ur tail sockets...why would one want different size bulbs, what the issue with the original...thanks guys
Old 10-09-2016, 02:58 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by WhiteBird00
I'm just telling you about my personal experience. I had all LEDs with an EL-12 flasher and the sequential turn signal module and it worked fine. Maybe the sequential turn signal module was acting like a load equalizer.

I just converted all my bulbs except headlights to LEDs an hour ago today. I had the same flashing issues with turn signals so I bought the Novita EL12 heavy duty flash relay and the all work flawless now. Simple fix for me. Flasher relay fixed my issues no problem.
Old 10-11-2016, 04:04 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 29 Likes on 25 Posts

Yeah I'm a bit baffled by this aswell. I have used Electronic Flashers for several F-Bodies (Firebirds and Camaro's) with LED's front and rear and had absolutely no issues. Thermal's didn't work but Electronic was the absolute fix for both varieties.. really odd.

Quick Reply: Led flasher