Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

Smoking Car Alarm?

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2004, 12:32 AM
WARNING: BAD TRADER

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Smoking Car Alarm?

Anyone Else Here Heard Of Or Know Where To Get One? Its An Alarm That Fills Your Car Up With A Non Smelling Smoke When Broken Into So That Nobody Can Steal Anything In Your Car Cuz They Cant See In It.
Old 01-04-2004, 02:01 AM
TECH Veteran

No and that sounds like a silly idea. Ive worked in the aftermarket car audio/video/alarm field for a number of years now. Never heard anything like this. Problem is their it would be nearly impossible to make it not smelling. Also the government would never allow you to install something in your car that could be potentially hazardous even to theives. One of the reasons why its illegal to put mini pezios in the interior of the car that exceed 95 db.
Old 01-04-2004, 11:35 AM
Staging Lane

I saw an alarm that did that several years ago. I do not know anyone that has used it or have seen it in action. Nor I have I seen it advertised in several years. I am with maddboost on this and would not put it in my car.
Old 01-11-2004, 02:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

There is an alarm in the Guiness book of records that shoots fire...I wouldnt want that kind of alarm. What about false alarms and possible deployment when driving? yikes.
Old 01-11-2004, 04:46 PM
Staging Lane

In South Africa they were making fire shooting pipes under the car to ward off car jackers. How about that for your car protection.lol