Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

LS2 Cruise Control Problem

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2018, 11:28 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LS2 Cruise Control Problem

Having difficulty installing cruise on my LS2 converted elcamino. Car was frame off build late 2016 with new crate LS2, Tremec t56, power train. Has DD (Dakota Digital) gauge package so I purchased their CRC 2000 cruise package with harness for plugging in drive by wire pedal (APP). Did install and as soon as hit set button, loss of peddle, ECU goes into limp mode. It resets and peddle comes back after key off for 30 seconds or so.
Started trouble shooting, measuring voltages, etc., and come to find out that the 2 circuits on APP are whacked out for use with DD systems. After reading a 2017 post on this forum with similar problem, I called Rosta tech, as they make DD's controller, that a Builder of car used APP and ECU from an 05-06 Trailblazer (LS2), with E40 ECU, same as GTO I guess, and it needs these voltages so can't be reprogrammed or changed. There aren't that many out there so DD & Rosta don't have a controller to mate with it.
Anyone have suggestions on most economical way to get a working cruise for my ELCO as its going to be a daily driver, I would surely appreciate?
Old 03-27-2018, 12:03 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Anyone have any suggestions?