Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

Is Ian from Kee Audio still around?

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2011, 12:05 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Is Ian from Kee Audio still around?

Ive called and emailed,pm'd and have had no response. Is he on vacation?
Old 08-13-2011, 03:33 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Right here brother!! I was out of town last week dealing with a family emergency halfway across the country but I am back from that now.
As for the emails and calls. If people would stop buying stuff from other vendors and then filling up my mailboxes full of questions they should have for the guys they bought there stuff from maybe I could get to the customers that buy stuff from me.
My mailbox for my phone gets filled up every 10 hours or less with questions about stuff they bought at Best Buys and other internet vendors and want me to walk them through how to fix what they messed up. Meanwhile my customers can't get in message to me.
Shoot me another email and I will mark it so I know it is you and I can help you out. I am building some enclosures as we speak for a couple of guys.
Old 08-13-2011, 03:42 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Good to hear that you are back...hope the family issue was dealt with okay. My emails have been sent. Thanks
Old 08-13-2011, 11:49 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've also been trying to email you about an amp rack for the last 3 weeks.
Old 08-14-2011, 07:36 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by iWon
I've also been trying to email you about an amp rack for the last 3 weeks.
I have gotten 49 emails in the last 2 days and it is usually that busy. Been trying to catch all that up. Sorry for not getting to you sooner. Shoot it to me again and I will get to it.
Last week was a tough one because I wasn't able to keep up with this and do what I needed to. I had to take care of the family though so everything else had to take a back seat for a week to get that resolved.
Bare with me as I am playing catch up.
Old 08-14-2011, 02:29 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

its cool man stuff happens. glad to hear you're back.
Old 08-16-2011, 01:42 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 857 Likes on 610 Posts

Originally Posted by KEE AUDIO
Right here brother!! I was out of town last week dealing with a family emergency halfway across the country but I am back from that now.
As for the emails and calls. If people would stop buying stuff from other vendors and then filling up my mailboxes full of questions they should have for the guys they bought there stuff from maybe I could get to the customers that buy stuff from me.
My mailbox for my phone gets filled up every 10 hours or less with questions about stuff they bought at Best Buys and other internet vendors and want me to walk them through how to fix what they messed up. Meanwhile my customers can't get in message to me.
Shoot me another email and I will mark it so I know it is you and I can help you out. I am building some enclosures as we speak for a couple of guys.
Do what Sam Strano does. Tell them to call the place where they bought it from.

It has to be tough people trying to nickle and dime things but then want tech support.

Ian is tough to get a hold of sometime but it's worth it. He is busy for a reason. He put up with my **** during my install and I am very much greatful. That's why I recommend him to everyone I know. I will be using him for any future builds.
Old 08-16-2011, 07:03 AM
Ungrounded Moderator

Received 260 Likes on 224 Posts

Originally Posted by KEE AUDIO
Bare with me as I am playing catch up.
We like you but not that much! I'm sure everyone will bear with you while you get caught up but getting naked with you is a different matter.
Old 08-16-2011, 07:47 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by WhiteBird00
We like you but not that much! I'm sure everyone will bear with you while you get caught up but getting naked with you is a different matter.
LOL!!!! Nice typo huh?! I am going to leave that there though because I think it is pretty damn funny!!