Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

Sail panel speaker

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2011, 05:38 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sail panel speaker

Well my drivers side sail panel speaker went out in the T/A,so im looking to replace both now and looking for something that would be better than stock ones but don't wanna have to upgrade my amp
Old 10-09-2011, 02:06 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Look through the Monsoon FAQ stickies at the top of the page, tons of great info on what speakers are good options to work with the factory amp.

Those speakers are mid bass drivers from the factory so they don't receive a full signal. If you're wanting to keep everything else untouched, CDT makes some nice pieces and Kee Audio, a sponsor here, can hook you up.
Old 10-09-2011, 02:11 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

http://keeaudio.com/fbodyspeakers.html

Might want to also try using the search feature, this question gets asked A LOT around here.
Old 10-09-2011, 12:14 PM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If you are really into your music you might want to check out http://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum/
It is pretty in depth though, I was looking for some good replacement speakers that I could run off of a decent sized amp but these guys are way above my level. You can get some really good information though about ways to make what you have sound better. Might be worth your time???