Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

Need link or pictures of wiring under steering column

Old 03-21-2012, 02:32 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Need link or pictures of wiring under steering column

I'm trying to remove the aftermarket alarm system, and I'm overwhelmed by wires. They were all duct-taped together, and zip tied in sloppy bunches. Its been raining so its hard for me to do a good job looking, so I figured I'd check here for some assistance. Was hoping for some stock pictures of something that'd be similar to my 95 camaro so I could compare what I'm looking at.
Old 03-21-2012, 06:46 PM
On The Tree

Okay, I got it all squared away... my passenger floor board is full of used tape, wires, relays?, fuses, and crap. Once I found the "brain" it was real easy to trace everything and figure out what wires belong there and which dont. Tomorrow when the rain stops I'll piece together the three factory wires that are left that I couldnt get together today. Their "wonderful" splicing job caused my wires to be brittle and break off when I touched them.
Old 03-22-2012, 11:27 AM
On The Tree

Everything is cleaned out and put back together... I cannot believe how much "crap" goes along with the alarm. Good riddance. Now to order some factory remotes for my keyless entry.

Search this Thread