Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

cant figure this one out

Old 06-14-2012, 11:46 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default cant figure this one out

Hope this is the place to ask but here goes. Had my dash apart and noticed I had an old car alarm on it that didn't work anymore to I pulled it out along with all the wires. Now my electric door locks don't work. I was pretty careful when i pulled all the stuff out. Any ideas??
Old 06-14-2012, 03:58 PM
Teching In

it may have been integrated into your locks. maybe just need to find the wires and hook them back up
Old 06-15-2012, 06:35 AM
On The Tree

I was really really careful Wun I pulled it out. Made sure not to cut any wires or anything. I pretty much just unclipped everything from the boxes and pulled the wires. There was one left tho that I couldn't find out where they went , maybe I.to the door somplace . I didn't cut them tho there just UN plegged from the unit under the dash on the drivers side
Old 06-15-2012, 08:01 AM
Ungrounded Moderator

Received 259 Likes on 223 Posts

Gee, I had working locks and then I pulled out an alarm system (with keyless entry) and my locks don't work anymore. But that must be a coincidence because I was really careful pulling the alarm wires - the lock problem couldn't possibly be related to the wires I disconnected.

Really?

Go back and check your door lock wiring connections... especially the orange with black and red with black wires going to the BCM.

Search this Thread