Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

Kee Audio Speakers Packages Shipping Daily!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2012, 08:38 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Kee Audio Speakers Packages Shipping Daily!!!

The original F-Body Speaker Packages are in stock shipping daily using high end CDT Audio speakers that feature controlled dispersion technology for superior sound quality over other speakers available. These are the best packages on the market that have been around for 6 years now serving the F-Body community on LS1Tech and other sites.

These packages include:
1.) Correct 2ohm speakers for the doors unlike other packages.
2.) Correct fitment for stock mounts
3.) CDT Audio HD-6M DVC 6.5" subwoofers that were designed by Ian @ Kee Audio specifically for these cars. Makes the installation simple and easy with superior sound quality and build quality to the Bazookas I brought to the market several years ago. The Bazookas were great subs, the CDT subs I designed are even better!
4.) New aftermarket packages that I have designed for a bunch of members here will be available this weekend just in time for the holiday season. The packages will have the latest JBL and Massive Audio amplifiers powering them. Combined with CDT Audio speaker technology these sound incredible.
5.) Thousands of members worldwide have these packages so this is not a new product to the F-Body market. These are tried and true packages! These are the best packages available for your stock Monsoon system to upgrade it and get rid of those stock speakers that have no surround left on them.
These packages were built and put together by me after being a member of LS1Tech....not a sponsor at that time. I tried all of the different speakers available on the market. Alpine, Infinity, Boston, JL Audio, you name it I tried it before I put these together in my 98 Trans Am. I was an F-Body owner BEFORE I was a sponsor and put these together for you guys after I went through all the speakers. I have installed these in hundreds of F-Body's personally so I know what these sound like personally!!
If you want the best, get the original, high end Monsoon speaker upgrade here:
http://www.keeaudio.com/fbodyspeakers.html

If you have questions about these packages, most are answered on the site already and on the boards here. You can also shoot me an email which I answer daily or call us at: 678-641-0969 Val will take your call!

Always imitated, never duplicated!!! The original F-Body Audio installer!!!
Old 11-10-2012, 02:50 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Check out the Kee Audio, F-Body Install Customer page on Facebook here!!
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...9569516&type=3

Also here was the 2002 WS6 I used for my prototype testing for the HD-6M DVC subwoofers along with the installation pics:
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...9569516&type=3

Alot of you may recognize your rides!! Thanks!!

Quick Reply: Kee Audio Speakers Packages Shipping Daily!!!