Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

75 bucks one sub?? choices choices

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2014, 08:32 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 534 Likes on 382 Posts
Default 75 bucks one sub?? choices choices

Hey guys im about to buy another spare car. Car go be driven all the time back and forward to work . The car is a 4 door 97 Geo metro. Car only has only 80k miles on it. I'm getting the car for a steal. I need a subwoofer recommendation. I only want to spend 75 bucks on a subwoofer (12). I want to do a single sub setup to save trunk space also money also I'm go add two 6×9 speakers too. What's the best sub out under 75 bucks ? Thanks in advance
Old 11-09-2014, 09:14 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So you plan to put in a system worth more then the car, LOL.
nothing good in car audio costs under 100 bucks, bump your budget up some so you can move up to something halfway decent. don't know where you plan to buy from, but some car audio websites charge shipping till you break the 99 dollar mark, so you may end up paying more for lower quality parts.
Old 11-09-2014, 10:41 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by Daniel Richards
So you plan to put in a system worth more then the car, LOL.
nothing good in car audio costs under 100 bucks, bump your budget up some so you can move up to something halfway decent. don't know where you plan to buy from, but some car audio websites charge shipping till you break the 99 dollar mark, so you may end up paying more for lower quality parts.

Have you ever visited Sonic electronics. It's a bunch of speakers to pick from under 75 bucks
Old 11-10-2014, 01:07 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Tuskyz28
Have you ever visited Sonic electronics. It's a bunch of speakers to pick from under 75 bucks
are you aware, they are not an "authorized seller" for many of the brands the carry and as a result if you have to make a warranty claim, that the manufacture will not honor the warranty? also I looked at a more reputable authorized seller that has similar pricing and 90% of the 75 and under stuff are straight up crappy brands (and there where pages upon pages of cheap subs).
Old 11-10-2014, 04:37 AM
TECH Veteran

What brands you prefer?
Old 11-10-2014, 02:34 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have several nice ones I can do for you in that price range. In fact I have a few sitting around that you may want that I demo'd once or twice in my truck and switched to something else to test out and see how another one sounded. I test alot of stuff to see what it sounds like and then pull it out to see what something else sounds like.
I have a CDT Audio ES-08 sub just sitting around that I used a couple of times and swapped out for another 8". This is not your average 8" sub. It's a competition level 8" sub with a carbon fiber cone and a gigantic magnet. Looks like this:

I'd do it for $80.00 shipped in the US just to have it off my shelf. It works 100%. I'm just running another 8" right now.
I have some other subs laying around for that price range also if you want something that used to cost alot of money for cheap. I've been sitting on alot of stuff I thought I might use and just never did.
Old 11-11-2014, 08:30 AM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by KEE AUDIO
I have several nice ones I can do for you in that price range. In fact I have a few sitting around that you may want that I demo'd once or twice in my truck and switched to something else to test out and see how another one sounded. I test alot of stuff to see what it sounds like and then pull it out to see what something else sounds like.
I have a CDT Audio ES-08 sub just sitting around that I used a couple of times and swapped out for another 8". This is not your average 8" sub. It's a competition level 8" sub with a carbon fiber cone and a gigantic magnet. Looks like this:

I'd do it for $80.00 shipped in the US just to have it off my shelf. It works 100%. I'm just running another 8" right now.
I have some other subs laying around for that price range also if you want something that used to cost alot of money for cheap. I've been sitting on alot of stuff I thought I might use and just never did.
Contact number?
Old 11-11-2014, 04:31 PM
TECH Addict

Contact number?
http://keeaudio.com/
Old 11-12-2014, 03:22 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Contact number?
http://www.keeaudio.com/contact.html

Hit me up, I have a few things around in 8" and 10". I also have some really nice 15" laying around that I played with. I think the 8" or the 10" would suit you well for such a small vehicle application.
Old 11-13-2014, 01:19 AM
TECH Veteran

Thanks.

Quick Reply: 75 bucks one sub?? choices choices