Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

Projector Headlight Angle eye wiring question

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2015, 08:03 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 51 Likes on 32 Posts

Default Projector Headlight Angle eye wiring question

Hey all, I've tried searching but haven't found the specific answer I was after, hope someone here can help.

So I've purchased some angel eye/halo black projector headlights from a buddy. I was curious if anyone else as wired up a set of these. I was looking to wire the angel eyes to my fog lights so I can control when they are on and dont always need them on. Would it be ok to tap into the fog light harness to connect these?

As seen in this picture, there are the 2 2-pin connectors on the bottom, I'm assuming 1 is for LED strip on these lights, and the second is for the angel eyes themselves. One wire goes to both connectors, so I'm assuming I would still need a power/ground running to both connectors?

I am just hopding somebody has the same ones (bought them from a friend who had them in a while ago but has since sold car and forgets how he had them wired up)

Thanks!

Name:  untitled_2.png
Views: 33
Size:  1.13 MB
Old 04-29-2015, 08:44 PM
Copy & Paste Moderator

Received 187 Likes on 141 Posts

You can tap into the fog lights or parking lights. I think people typically tap into the parking lights.

Quick Reply: Projector Headlight Angle eye wiring question