Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

C6 Tablet Install Aux and Backup camera ?'s

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2016, 06:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default C6 Tablet Install Aux and Backup camera ?'s

Hello,

I am new to the forums and have a couple questions about connecting my Fire 8 HD to Bose amplifier. I have a 2005 lt1 with bose speakers and also have XM installed already. I have seen the reviews of tweaking the XM radio with channel 0 and an AUX input however I am replacing the entire headunit therefore I will not be able to control the station once disconnected. I was thinking if I did the mod and then tuned into that station before disconnecting the headunit that might default to that mode and work but I don't want to go through all that just to fail

Looking for an answer (specific) on how to connect my tablet through aux to my bose amp to hear through my speakers, also if anyone has installed a wireless backup camera through bluetooth that activates with your reverse lights or something along those lines to connect to the tablet. Any suggestions are helpful I really appreciate your help.

BTW I just bought my Vette 1 month ago and love it
Old 10-20-2016, 06:57 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

You can set up an IP camera to point to the rear of the car.
pair it with tablet over wifi. It would always be on.

Heres a link to how someone else put a tablet in a c6.
it talks about connecting to amp in the vette.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/stereo-electronics/1584175-c6-android-tablet-stereo-dash-install.html

Quick Reply: C6 Tablet Install Aux and Backup camera ?'s