Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

95 z28 stereo issues.

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2017, 11:41 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 95 z28 stereo issues.

Hello. I am new to LT1 Camaros. Most of the information I have learned has came from this site along with LS1 LT1 and a couple other forums. I have scoured the internet to find my answer but none pertain to the situation that I am seeing. First off it is an ACC power question. My stereo has been kicking off whenever I try to turn over the engine, now most people will say it is in an ignition switch problem or grounding issue but this stereo has worked previously to this problem. All my wires are hooked up correctly I have the Bose system which I am running a interface. The weirdest thing is the CD player has to be unplugged from the back harness to be able to power again while in ACC mode once I try to turn it over the power is kicked off until I remove the dash and unplug the CD player and plug it back in. Anybody who has experienced any of this I would greatly appreciate your help. Thanks.

Quick Reply: 95 z28 stereo issues.