Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

KEE AUDIO, another very satisfied & grateful costumer

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2010, 02:39 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default KEE AUDIO, another very satisfied & grateful costumer

For those hesitants to purchase a Monsoon speakers upgrade:

1) A knower F body audio system sponsor
2) Deal direct with the business owner
3) Saint's patience to answer any question about his products
4) Easy payment option with PayPal and tracking number availavility thru same business PayPal account (PayPal e mail it to you)
5) Fast delivery.

I wanted to upgrade my speakers only. So, I purchased the standard package (recommended for Monsoon systems because the OEM subwoofers are dual coil voice) with the Bazookas subwoofers specificly. Ian posted he was short of Bazookas in stock. I delayed my order and lost my chance to get them. So, Ian had the kind gesture to include a couple of upgrades: the CL E61CV and a set of JLBs 4" (he was out of JVCs 4" for the rear hatch).

Today, I installed all the speakers in my TA The HU and the amply work fine until now. I must say I get an awesome music sound from my old stock system at last. I get a powerful ( without be obnouxious..punchin ponching free sound), equalizable at last, without distortion ( from the upper trebles and the killer upper bass spectrum), and a quality sound I never had in my car. I listen my Ipod, from classic music (Wagner..The Valkyries), AC DC, Tiesto, Sinatra, Jobim, even Pitfrul sounded juuust fine!!.

My public gratitude to Ian Kee for his kindness, efficiency and knowledge.

So, what are you expecting for?? Life is short, enjoy the music with all the spectrum a good speaker package can give in your F Body right now.

Regards
Dochidalgo
Old 03-13-2010, 03:42 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hi Brother! I appreciate the kind words!! I did get your email as well....just been kind of crazy around here. I finally sat down on the computer for a few minutes to catch up my PM's.
Glad you liked the system!! You have quite a range of musical tastes. I admit I do as well and like to test my systems with a wide range of music.
Keep on Rockin!!
-Ian
Old 03-14-2010, 12:40 PM
Staging Lane

I admit I do as well and like to test my systems with a wide range of music.
Hi Ian...this sentence is exactly my point about why you're the best upgrade audio car option.

The speakers installation took me 3 hours. I used the stock wires attached to its harness connector. The front speakers was a pain in the (you name it) because the 2 door panel remove and reinstall. I found the way to install the tweeters in the stock location (then I realized the crossover is the foam wrapped electronic board between the tweeter and the connector harness) and I was able to aim the tweeters sound to my way because their swivel property....awesome!. The wired part was not big deal, but it must to define the + pole before to solder. The subs installation were less time consumption....some drilling in the metal sheet, unscrew/screw the speakers wire attachments (dual coils) and voilá...The rear ones, were the easiest part. I had to cut out the rivettes (those supported the speaker and the tweeter) and some plastic part from the quarter inner rear panel both sides. I could reuse the subs' bolts and speed bolts to attach the new 4" coaxial speakers. They have a button to choose between 0 or 3 db...awesome!! (2° time). They come with a little connect box were the wires slip into and the screws press down on it. The connect boxes were attached somewere the panel with a double glued sided tape.
Then, I connected my Ipod, selected WAGNER - The Valkyries...ahhhhhhh....my finger in the EQ bass lever..ohhh my God at last!!!
a rich quality bass sound, then the mid lever...with THE VOICE/BLUE EYES...Mr Sinatra....his voice filled the cockpit with a clear powerfull quality never listened with my stock speakers. Then rock, metal rock, samba, house, trance, mariachi, instrumental (Paul Muriat, Bert Kaempfert, Frank Pourcel), even reggaeton....I played with the EQ levers a lot...my smile never stops..

The little problem (gee... the perfection doesn't exists in this world..damn) the panels or the grilles vibrated. I'll have to glue the grilles and fill the space between the plastic panels and the metal sheet with filler foam.

Finally, my conclusion: there is a Monsoon huge upgrade sound performance with the standard speaker package from Kee Audio in my personal and unique point of view.

Thanks again Ian

Dochidalgo

Last edited by dochidalgo; 03-14-2010 at 02:20 PM.
Old 03-14-2010, 01:47 PM
TECH Apprentice

Let me know how filling that void works out. I now have the same issue, which isn't really an issue lol. I have a small rattle, which I assume is from the plastic panel getting pushed out. I will pull my grills off first and see if goes away.
Old 03-18-2010, 09:26 PM
Staging Lane

Ian, has been a ton of help.

Just got a nice box from him the other day.
Old 03-18-2010, 09:34 PM
Teching In

i sent the guy an e-mail over a week ago and still havent gotten a response, he wont get any of my $$

Last edited by WhiteBird00; 03-19-2010 at 06:30 AM.
Old 03-18-2010, 09:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by toaks1
**** kee audio, i sent the guy an e-mail over a week ago and still havent gotten a response, he wont get any of my $$
real quality post
Old 03-18-2010, 10:00 PM
Launching!

**** kee audio, i sent the guy an e-mail over a week ago and still havent gotten a response, he wont get any of my $$
What a tool! Ian has been nothing but helpful and completely honest every-time I have called him. I'm sure he has a valid reason for why he hasn't emailed you back, he is very busy...that is, if you even emailed him at all...
Old 03-18-2010, 10:12 PM
Staging Lane

Gee...please, don't spoil my post. Have a little patience, he always reply. The guy is busy because he has a full time job. Anyways, his products are not a life & death issue.
Be happy..
Old 03-18-2010, 10:12 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Greenbird97
that is, if you even emailed him at all...
yes, i have nothing better to do with my time than lie about sending an email, ***.

and i was just stating that i did not get an e-mail back from the company. Where i come from if a company (kee audio) does not respond to customer's inquiry then the company (kee audio) does not care about earning the customer's business
Old 03-18-2010, 10:14 PM
Launching!

yes, i have nothing better to do with my time than lie about sending an email, ***.

and i was just stating that i did not get an e-mail back from the company. Where i come from if a company (kee audio) does not respond to customer's inquiry then the company (kee audio) does not care about earning the customer's business
Customer's with your attitude are exactly the kind of people I hope I don't do business with...
Old 03-18-2010, 10:43 PM
TECH Addict

i have been checking out their products and i am considering ordering it..
Old 03-19-2010, 10:36 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I got my Components and Sail Panel woofers (both CDT) from his "Special Deal" he has been having. Came in 3 days from Georgia to Chicago. Pretty standard shipping, well packaged, I'm pleased w/ the transaction.

I also sent him a personal message, about him helping me set up the rest of my system within my budget. I still haven't heard from him, but I'm not worried about it, since I still don't have the money for it.

I'm pleased with the transaction and the advice he provides throughout this forum in the audio section.
Old 03-20-2010, 11:18 AM
Banned

i sent the guy an e-mail over a week ago and still havent gotten a response, he wont get any of my $$
Kind of extreme for not having responded to an email. That's the kind of response one would generally give to someone who insulted them personally or something worse.
There have been several emails that I have been told were sent to me and I NEVER got them. I hunted up one side and down the other and never received the email to which one customer of mine had spoke of. This is after talking to him on the phone and we were looking for it with specific dates and such.
I also average about 20 emails a day...sometimes more, sometimes less so emails move down the page and to the next page pretty quickly. I always try to get to them all but I am human and I do miss them sometimes. That's when someone will email me again and let me know I may have missed their email and I get back to them.
In response to what your insult to me over a missed email on a public board...
What you said to me was nothing more then what I'd expect from some punk kid and not an adult looking to make a purchase. If you were looking to make a purchase then another email a couple days later would have been the correct way of handling it. Not dropping an F-Bomb on me and insulting me publicly.
For the record....I AM Kee Audio. So when you insult the company you insult me. I have made mistakes in the past and I do make them from time to time. I am also the first person to try and either make up for those inconsistancies or apologize for them when they happen make it right. You get neither from me after that kind of response. You really could have handled that differently.

Last edited by KEE AUDIO; 03-20-2010 at 11:24 AM.
Old 03-20-2010, 11:39 AM
Staging Lane

Since this outrageous conduct was posted in my post, I would recommend, respectfully, to the moderators to ban this human being from this forum. Nobody has the right to offend in a public forum. He deserve it.

Dochidalgo
Old 03-20-2010, 03:36 PM
Ungrounded Moderator

Received 260 Likes on 224 Posts

The conduct doesn't quite reach the level of banning (yet). I edited out the profanity in the original post before realizing that so many had quoted him.

I have done business with Ian and always found him to be extremely helpful with good products, pricing, and service. Not everyone can be pleased with everything so there will be those who have differing opinions. How those opinions are expressed is a measure of maturity. I agree that the post was childish but I can't ban somebody just for being a jerk (well, I can but I won't...yet). The mature thing to do would be to offer an apology - not necessarily for the opinion but for how it was expressed.
Old 03-20-2010, 04:00 PM
Banned

I completely agree with Whitebird. Everyone is entitled to there own opinion regardless of whether it's the popular opinion or not. Hell....look at the last election. My point is I will have people that do not agree with me or like my company...that's ok...that's there god given right to do so. Banning someone for there opinion would be wrong so I agree with Whitebird totally. It was the zero to insult factor that took me back a bit. One email and suddenly it was FU....a bit extreme and exaggerated in my book. This leads me to question the maturity level of that person but I do not think they should be banned for that.
Old 03-20-2010, 07:17 PM
Staging Lane

The mature thing to do would be to offer an apology
I hope, we hope that maturity gesture be expressed.

However, I think the violence in any form or any degree must be deal with firmness. If not, that's the source of misconduct people nowadays.
This guy must learn to address other people with respect, at least....forums rules.

My humble opinion
dochidalgo

Last edited by dochidalgo; 03-20-2010 at 07:25 PM.
Old 03-20-2010, 08:10 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by KEE AUDIO
Kind of extreme for not having responded to an email. That's the kind of response one would generally give to someone who insulted them personally or something worse.
There have been several emails that I have been told were sent to me and I NEVER got them. I hunted up one side and down the other and never received the email to which one customer of mine had spoke of. This is after talking to him on the phone and we were looking for it with specific dates and such.
I also average about 20 emails a day...sometimes more, sometimes less so emails move down the page and to the next page pretty quickly. I always try to get to them all but I am human and I do miss them sometimes. That's when someone will email me again and let me know I may have missed their email and I get back to them.
In response to what your insult to me over a missed email on a public board...
What you said to me was nothing more then what I'd expect from some punk kid and not an adult looking to make a purchase. If you were looking to make a purchase then another email a couple days later would have been the correct way of handling it. Not dropping an F-Bomb on me and insulting me publicly.
For the record....I AM Kee Audio. So when you insult the company you insult me. I have made mistakes in the past and I do make them from time to time. I am also the first person to try and either make up for those inconsistancies or apologize for them when they happen make it right. You get neither from me after that kind of response. You really could have handled that differently.
Sorry for the stupid comment. I didn't mean to personally insult you, i was just being an idiot.
And to the OP, sorry for screwing up your post.
Old 03-21-2010, 01:03 AM
TECH Fanatic

Sorry for the stupid comment. I didn't mean to personally insult you, i was just being an idiot.
And to the OP, sorry for screwing up your post.
I'd call this case closed.

Good work everybody. Now get back to trying to hear your stereo's over my 2-3 shifts.

:shift:

Quick Reply: KEE AUDIO, another very satisfied & grateful costumer