Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

TA cluster lens......

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2019, 08:18 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 64 Likes on 49 Posts

Default TA cluster lens......

GM should have put these in all the Camaros! Bought this before I picked up my car and finally polished it up and put it in. It was an eBay find and had been sitting in a box for 4 years. Ended up having to use a Mothers NuLens polishing kit with the little buff ball on the lens which worked surprisingly well!! Shameless product plug I guess. I may have to try it on a few other plastic parts.

Last edited by 99Silver6.0; 02-15-2019 at 08:24 AM.
Old 02-15-2019, 01:01 PM
12 Second Club

Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by 99Silver6.0
GM should have put these in all the Camaros! Bought this before I picked up my car and finally polished it up and put it in. It was an eBay find and had been sitting in a box for 4 years. Ended up having to use a Mothers NuLens polishing kit with the little buff ball on the lens which worked surprisingly well!! Shameless product plug I guess. I may have to try it on a few other plastic parts.

I agree...I have one in my Camaro as well because the previous owner had installed it with some white face gauge overlays. I ended up removing the overlays but sometimes think about getting another set however it looks good without them as well.
Old 02-22-2019, 04:36 PM
TECH Addict

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

I've got one also, installed it when I converted to the Red lighted cluster from a TransAm to my Z28.