Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

Monsoon 12 disc just quit.

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2005, 12:17 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Monsoon 12 disc just quit.

I was on a road trip and I had it on the radio then switched to the changer and nothing. So I was like what the hell. This was Sat. and I finally got around to fixing it today. So I took the case off of it because I figured a cd just got jammed in it. But nope everything was fine. Well after looking at it for a minute I decided there was nothing else I could do to it. Well come to find out I guess my car rides rougher than I thought it did because the box that the harness plugs into that is screwed to the back of the actual changer has a contact inside of it that connects it to the back of the changer. It had rattled loose from the contact. So then I just put it all back together and it works fine. Just thought I would share this incase this ever happens to any of you guys. So you don't pull the whole thing apart like I did.
Old 01-11-2005, 12:28 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i dont know what happened to mine it just quit it wants to load then just stops the cd cartridge wont even eject.
Old 01-11-2005, 12:36 PM
SSU's Drunk Typing Whore

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i dont know what happened to mine it just quit it wants to load then just stops the cd cartridge wont even eject.
Same exact thing happend to me, its keeps jamming up and wont eject. I thought that I fixed it but it just keeps doing it.
Old 01-11-2005, 02:29 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by mean00SS
Yeah that's what mine did first check the wiggle the box that is screwed to the back of it and see if it starts doing anything.