Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

Setup Help

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2005, 01:48 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Setup Help

I searched and didn't find what i need. I have a 2000 Camaro and need some setup help. I listen to mostly Rap and some Rock, so my ststem will be setup for Spl but i want to be able to hear the words of course. Should I go for 2 component sets for the front and rear then the subs or 1 component set for the front, 1 pair of coaxials for the rear, and then the subs. Maybe I should run 1 component set for the front and the subs. I have enought money for what ever setup will sound better.The all of the monsoon will be replaced. Thanks for the help.
Old 08-31-2005, 02:37 PM
On The Tree

i personnaly would run a good set of componets up front like amybe some diamonds or something, then in the sail panels i would run these http://edesignaudio.com/product.php?...=Specs&cur=USD, and then your sub(s) oh and make sure you put an amo on your otherspeakers to sounds so much better
Old 08-31-2005, 02:40 PM
TECH Fanatic

honestly all u need is one good set of components powered by a amp, then a sub or 2 of your choice. u can use a 4ch amp to power everything or use 2 amps. the components should be mounted in the front doors with the tweets somewhere in the door panel, if u want it to look factory u can get trans am door panels with have the cups for tweeters.
Old 09-01-2005, 11:19 AM
Staging Lane

Thanks I will look into the trans am door panels