Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

LED Bulbs

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2005, 08:42 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default LED Bulbs

I just replaced my front turn signal bulbs with led's from superbrightleds and they are absolutely horrid. My stock bulbs have to be atleast 3 times brighter and the flasher module I ordered with them doesn't work. With their module the turn signals stays on constant. My original flasher works with them but flashes slower than it normally does with stock bulbs.

Does the "Electronic LED Flasher" not work in our cars for some ridiculous reason or is it just their product. Could my stock rear turn signals be the reason for them not working? Would a diode work better in my car?

Are their any 3157 bulbs, or any other bulbs numbers, that are significantly brighter than my stock bulbs?

I was planning on replacing every bulb in my car, including the gauge cluster bulbs, for a brighter look. Should I just stick with xenon gas bulbs?

I would also like to know where I could find a noiseless adjustable flash rate flasher for my car.

Thanks for your help, also anyone reading this post, you can order a DVC 6.5" 4ohm sub for replacing the sail panel locations in a monsoon equipped firebirds from parts-express. They are only $10.70 each and work great with mounting brackets from crutchfield and slim mount foam baffles.
Old 12-01-2005, 11:21 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Must have bought from a shity brand. LED > *