Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

Anyone have a Clarion DXZ655MP or any opinions on it?

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2005, 05:12 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone have a Clarion DXZ655MP or any opinions on it?

Checking out some decks and playing around with a few of them at Tweeter I decided I really like this one. Out of the ones in it's price range it seemed to have the best display and controls for Sirius, though I've always had Alpines myself. I'm just getting sick of how every Alpine under $500 has the same 80's alarm clock looking display. The only thing that pisses me off is how much cheaper it is at Crutchfield....I'm just too nervous to go pulling apart the dash and door panels on my new car and trying to get a clean install. Does any have one of these or any reviews on it?
Old 12-13-2005, 09:57 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I got one put in about three weeks ago. I also got it at crutchfield and paid about $250. I love the way it looks. The screen is cool because you can have the color change every three or so seconds. It has some cool colors. The remote is nice too and the overall stereo looks very nice and is easy to use. I recommend it.