Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

Hifonics Amp, OZ Audio Subs, 3 Farad Cap

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2006, 05:31 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Hifonics Amp, OZ Audio Subs, 3 Farad Cap

I have a hifonics 1605 bd amplifier, 2-12'' Oz Audio Matrix Elite Subwoofers, and a Power Akoustik 3 farad capacitor for sale. They have been in my truck since August of 05 and i am selling because i want to get a plasma for the house. New the amp was $400, subs were $349 each, and the cap $249. I will sell them for $750 as a package price or $225 for the amp, $250 for each sub, and $125 for the cap. Everything is perfect condition and was rarely used.

If you are not familiar with Oz Audio look them up on the ecoustics forum. The woofers are extremely accurate and precise like that of a jl audio W7. They will play almost as loud as the w7's but sound better. I have had these extremely loud and they do not distort and can handle a lot of power. With the proper setup box and this amp 140+ db could be achieved. I also have the box for sale on the pic for $150 but i will only sell it locally unless the buyer wants to pay $100 for shipping.

Here is a link for some pics of the subs. Pm me if interested.
http://community.webshots.com/user/jmannessa
Old 01-10-2006, 05:34 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am in macomb, MI if anyone wants to take a look