Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

Replacing the mid-bass speakers

Old 01-20-2006, 02:25 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Replacing the mid-bass speakers

I was trying to search the forum to try and find the rockford fosgate speakers that were a good direct replacement for the mid bass speakers, but can't seem to find the model number anymore. I know some people are using the Alpine speakers, but what was the model of the rockford fosgate 6.5" woofers that was a good direct replacement for the rear midbass speaker- the ones behind the drivers and passenger seat anyways. TIA!
Old 01-20-2006, 08:29 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

RFP-4406 were recommended for the T/A sail panel replacement. But, they were discontinued a couple of years ago. They occassionally pop up on ebay. Personally, I don't know why these were the recommended replacement. The specs indicate that they need more power than the Monsoon can provide, and still keep the volume level in the "not-so-high" distortion range.

The 2 speaker models I'm considering for replacing mine are the Audiobahn AMD60Q or the Pioneer Premier TS-M7PRS.

Search this Thread