Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

15" ADIRE AUDIO TUMULT !! ---------------

Old 01-27-2006, 09:11 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 15" ADIRE AUDIO TUMULT !! ---------------

That's right ladies. I've switched my setup, and am now willing to part with the BEAST! I know you all know Adire Audio, and I'm sure you've all heard the news surrounding Adire's Tumult. 33mm of linear ONE-WAY excursion! She pounds like no other! And with XBL2, she sounds like no other as well. I don't even need to talk this up. You know the sub, now it's for sale.

Dual 2 ohm 15" version
Silver magnet vice black on Adire's website (see pics)
Used in a sealed box powered with approx 800WRMS
Sub is in perfect condition. She's been babied and I'm sad to see her go... but everyone has their time.

Buyer pays ACTUAL shipping. I'm not trying to make an extra buck by over charging on shipping. (Like everyone on Ebay) Cut me a few extra bucks for packaging and I'm happy. Which will include a wood cage of sorts. I will package properly to insure it's safest arrival. Shipping weight when I received it was approx 68 pounds. So go to www.usps.com and check the rate yourself from 32901.

Bought brand new for $499. First $300 takes it.
Top View

Side view

ALSO: If you're interested in a pair of these monsters, I MIGHT be able to get you yet another matching Tumult! PM me if you're interested in that or if this one sells and you'd like one as well.
Old 01-27-2006, 09:50 PM
Staging Lane

very interesting. had it not been for the sudden availability of the new tumults within the last week, i would have this paid for now. will still consider though....
Old 01-27-2006, 10:07 PM
TECH Apprentice

New ones actually shipping? I'll believe it when I see it. I heard that same news for the longest while I had this one pre-paid for....

You want one....here it is.
Old 01-27-2006, 11:18 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by firebirdude
New ones actually shipping? I'll believe it when I see it. I heard that same news for the longest while I had this one pre-paid for....

You want one....here it is.
www.acoustic-visions.com

enjoi!
Old 01-27-2006, 11:20 PM
TECH Apprentice

Ahhh just the 15" D2 are shipping.... for $600 bones as well... I think $300 is a fair steal.
Old 01-28-2006, 08:24 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by firebirdude
I think $300 is a fair steal.
agreed.

Search this Thread