Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

Whats your opinion of Kee Audio

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2008, 02:37 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Whats your opinion of Kee Audio

I am just asking because I have talked to Ian about getting some speakers for my Camaro. I have PM'd him multiple time and then waited many days to get a response even though I see that he is posting on this site just about every day. I am looking to get all my speakers replaced and talked to him about some decent ones to get the job done, although he does not have the ones for the sail panels in stock, I can wait on those until they come in. I want to go with a sponsor because thats why they advertise on this site, so I would like to help them out. I have money in hand and can't seem to get a hold of him now that I am ready to order. I just don't want to get f*cked over by someone like MacEwen with their gauge overlays. If you read this Ian let me know whats going on, you should have a PM from me, like I said I have money in hand for the speakers we discussed and can paypal it to you as soon as you answer the PM.
Old 03-01-2008, 05:00 AM
Launching!

Fast and speedy responses from him, always, for me.

He'll probably respond to you now that you've posted.
Old 03-01-2008, 05:08 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hi,
The last PM I received from you was on the 25th. The PM before on the 24th gave you a total of $120.99 with shipping for your items which is the total price you asked for.
I currently do not have tweeter pods you inquired about.
I do have both sets of speakers you inquired about in stock ready to ship. In fact I just shipped out another set of the Y30C6's. The MA65B's I am out of because the manufacturer is out of stock. I do carry several other midwoofers and have those in stock. I am also about to expand to some other brands which will also expand the midbass woofers I carry.
My payment information is on my website under payment information.
I am sorry you couldn't get ahold of me but I thought that our last conversation had the info you needed with the exception of the tweeter pods.
Old 03-01-2008, 10:32 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hes a great guy
Old 03-01-2008, 12:30 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Yeah Ian as I stated in the last PM I sent you I appreciate everything, I was just waiting for a response on the tweeter pods before I ordered so I could get everything at once, well besides the subs. I was just getting frustrated because I knew that I had PM'd you one last time and got no response. I didn't know I was supposed to read your mind that you did not have them. I will order the Y30C6 and Y3040K's today, Let me know when you know anything about the tweeter pods though. I did take your advice and order the MA65B's at the other site though, I talked to a guy there and he told me they are getting hard to come by so I thought I would order that way I can have everything installed at once. Thank you very much, sorry for the blow up just didn't know what was going on. I was one of the guys who lost on the deal with MacEwen and I believe at that time he was a sponsor on here as well, so I just try to make sure everything is settled before I go ahead and order. I appreciate what you have done.

Last edited by 1FASTZ28; 03-01-2008 at 12:51 PM.
Old 03-01-2008, 01:51 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I always try to bend over backwards for my customers. I would do just about anything to make a customer happy. I actually do enjoy car audio alot. This is why I chose to do this in the first place. I like seeing a customers grin when you put in system and it hits that first deep bass note or the first guitar lick coupled by a big drum fill. There is a definete feeling of accomplishment.
Sometimes I get behind though like anyone else. I am currently a one man army so I do installs, take orders, answer as many PM's and emails as I can get to, and fabricate enclosures (not just for F-body). This does not allow as much time for custom work as I'd like. I have the knowledge and ability but not the time.
I may have a big announcement on Monday though so we'll see what happens.
Thank you everyone for all your support and I will make every effort to keep up with all the PM's and emails!!
Old 03-01-2008, 05:21 PM
Launching!

Hey Ian has helped me out a lot. He is always fast on his shipping and seems to go the extra mile to help me with any questions that i have. Just be patient, I'm sure you will not be disappointed with his business.
Old 03-01-2008, 05:52 PM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Ian has always been very prompt with shipping me anything I've sent him money for...he's not going to screw you over, he's a good guy...he also bends over backwards answering my countless questions before I buy something. I've spent a lot of money with him now, and gotten some excellent quality products in return, he will continue to be my first choice for further car audio unless I REALLY NEED something that he just doesn't sell. I'm also waiting on tweeter pods to be available so I can pay for them as well, hopefully Ian has time to get them done before the weather gets too nice.
Old 03-11-2008, 08:48 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Default Time t fix this thread: Thank you Kee!

Well I ended up ordering from Ian. Shipping was very prompt and after taking my car out yesterday decided it was time to install them. Everything went in very well and fit like a glove. I had to do a few adjustments and broke a few parts on the drivers side door panel but otherwise it was great. The sound from the MA's I purchased is awesome, nice and clear. Although I suppose after listening to 4 blown stock speakers for over a year anything would have sounded good. Well anyways I just wanted to fix anything I said about Ian before, there was a little misunderstanding and everything was taken care of. I would recommend anyone to Kee Audio. Once again thank you Ian everything went great and the product is awesome. Now I just need some tweeter pods.