Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

3 fords in 3 nights!

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2008, 04:43 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 3 fords in 3 nights!

ok. i know this is gonna sound a little odd but my stock ls1 is one of the fastest street cars in my town . kill #1, a guy that knew me heard i had gotten my car not to long ago so he came to beat me. he has 99 35th anniv. stang gt. (2800 stall, k&n cai, exhaust from all i could see and what he said.) we ended up goin from a roll and he cheated everytime leavin on the second honk like twice so he would jump me a lil bit then i would over power him and come around him. pissed him off and i was like
kill#2 a friend of mine knew this guy and said his car ran really good. it was a 1986 mustang fox-body and it did run good at first he said it was stock and i was like aint no way cuz the sumbitch took of pretty good when he drove by firing it up. so the guy in the foxbody and his buddy get out and we bs for a while. ended up he had (gt40 upper and lower, cai, rollers, b cam, exhaust, 5-speed) at first i was like wtf, cuz naturally idk my stang to well neways just know foxbodys can be some bad mthrfckrs!
We went from a stop i honked it off we were side by side all threw 1st then when i hit second i pulled like 2 or 3 lengths "yea i know"
After that i said lets go from a roll out on the interstate he was like yea cuz i missed second heres where it gets interesting on this kill!
where goin to get off an exit and this dude gets beside me and were bout to merge into the next lane i was cussin and hollerin and **** then he ricer flybys me and gets like 2inches from my car so i ****** floored it he was about 3 cars out. at about 100mph i passed him pullin pretty steady and i just keep it on the floor sayin all kind of **** at this guy i was pissed. lol kinda funny now. i got the ol 99 up to about 140 and looked back and i didnt see him ne more. i was like omg what happened to him i was thinking i passed him at 100 and got up to 140 theres no way hes that far back, so i pulled off and waited prolly 2mins said **** it cuz i was mad neways and didnt care what happened at the time so went back to the lil hangout spot. my buddy in a 04 dodge diesel was following and showed up bout 5 mins later and said that he blew his driver side tire to shreds. so that was a pretty rough i thought and considered it a good KILL haha (ford! Found On Road Dead)
Kill#3 the guy with the 35th anniv. stang up top was gettin mad cuz i wasnt gettin beat so he bugged this guy for like two days that had a 03 lightning (supposed to be stock also) to race me and i was wanting to newayz cuz the ***** fun! first race was from a stop he did like 15sec burnout on street tires and kind of noobed him out by not doing one then i honked it off. he must had spun bad cuz i pulled like 3 1/2 cars by 60 mph and let out then we turned around i pulled up next to him and said was that good enough and he said yes, but lets go from a slow roll i agreed with his 25mph. honked it again and went. this time it was hangin pretty good but i pulled steady for a while got about 2 on him and he let out.
and thatll wrap it up for the 3 fords in 3 nights. i do have a vid of me and the lightning but have to track camera down and get it youtube. hope you liked it!
Old 08-15-2008, 04:47 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Good kills.
Old 08-15-2008, 05:13 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 99_pewterZ_A4
i thought and considered it a good KILL haha (ford! Found On Road Dead)
You would think you can say that on a GM based site.... but, you should probably put your flame suit on now.

Good kills. Kind of strange that your ET and trap both suck for a LS1, but you are still dominating the street where you live. Must be some non-driving-MF's around there LOL!
Old 08-15-2008, 05:26 PM
TECH Enthusiast

good kills

that fox is a very basic/old school setup im surprised he stayed that close
Old 08-15-2008, 05:32 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 88blackgt
good kills

that fox is a very basic/old school setup im surprised he stayed that close
Are you feeling well? Everything OK?
Old 08-15-2008, 05:42 PM
On The Tree

yea well these guys are like f@#k sum ls1's and this and that and they cant believe that i can beat these guys with a stock car so if they read this itll really burn there *** cuz i toldm i was gonna post it. im sorry if my times didnt impress you. im pretty sure i dont have the worst ls1 in the world either. and yea the flame suit comment toward me is non-sense cuz a stock gt that anyone owns isnt going to beat me and off course the 03 cobra guys will and im not that dumb to say f sum cobras cuz i honestly would love to own one. im suprised how i keep getting shrugged off as a noob on this site, its kinda gay and looks like ive gotten more races than you this week and trying to entertain everyone. other than that thanks for the comments, flame away if you have too it just gets the cauldron churning for the next kill!!!
Old 08-15-2008, 05:53 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Yea, well these guys are like f@#k some LS1's and this and that. They cant believe that I can beat these guys with a stock car. So if they read this it will really burn there ***, because I told them I was gonna post it. I'm sorry if my times didnt impress you. I'm pretty sure i dont have the worst ls1 in the world either.

Yea the flame suit comment toward me is nonsense because a stock GT that anyone owns isn't going to beat me. Of course the 03 cobra guys will and I'm not that dumb to say f@#k some Cobras because I honestly would love to own one.

I'm suprised how i keep getting shrugged off as a noob on this site, its kinda gay and looks like ive gotten more races than you this week and trying to entertain everyone. Other than that thanks for the comments, flame away if you have too it just gets the cauldron churning for the next kill!!!
Fixed some things. Sorry man but that was just too hard to read.
Old 08-15-2008, 05:56 PM
11 Second Club

what language is that you're speaking?...and I believe it was once said in here that you must be out of the 13's to talk smack. That 9.01 barely puts you IN the 13's in the 1/4. That being said, way to put those mustangs in their place
Old 08-15-2008, 06:00 PM
On The Tree

sry if i got a lil ramblish lol.
Old 08-15-2008, 09:11 PM
11 Second Club

you're just excited...racing is like a drug..it makes you crazy
Old 08-15-2008, 10:07 PM
TECH Enthusiast

sry if i got a lil ramblish lol.
Its all good man.
Old 08-15-2008, 10:10 PM
On The Tree

damn good kills man!
Old 08-15-2008, 11:16 PM
On The Tree

good kills for sure!
Old 08-16-2008, 07:11 AM
TECH Enthusiast

im sorry if my times didnt impress you.
No need to be sorry.

im pretty sure i dont have the worst ls1 in the world either.
Did someone say you did have the worst LS1 in the world

and yea the flame suit comment toward me is non-sense
because you posted an acronym that pokes fun at fords, you can get flamed for that believe it or not.

im suprised how i keep getting shrugged off as a noob on this site, its kinda gay and looks like ive gotten more races than you this week and trying to entertain everyone.
If that comment was directed at me, then yes, you have had more races than me this week. If you'll notice in my sig, I'm rebuilding my engine at the moment. Its hard to race without one. Thanks for the entertaining story.
Old 08-16-2008, 08:24 AM
11 Second Club

Good kill.

Be safe out there.
Old 08-16-2008, 11:12 AM
On The Tree

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

yeah 9.01 is pretty bad. there is an edge gt with just an x pipe at the local dragstrip and he runs 9 flat. and there is a yellow s197 with just a CAI that ran 8.6 (and it was an auto)
Old 08-16-2008, 02:15 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by mrbigjeep
yeah 9.01 is pretty bad. there is an edge gt with just an x pipe at the local dragstrip and he runs 9 flat. and there is a yellow s197 with just a CAI that ran 8.6 (and it was an auto)
there special people
Old 08-16-2008, 03:44 PM
On The Tree

Just wanting to let everyone know that im doing what we are all meant to do with these cars one way or another, and thats to beat the competition!

2K1WS6TA sry if i got a lil smart *** at you, im sure your a cool dude and i know that t/a will be insane!!!
Old 08-16-2008, 05:00 PM
TECH Enthusiast

2K1WS6TA sry if i got a lil smart *** at you, im sure your a cool dude and i know that t/a will be insane!!!
no prob. I'm guilty of that myself. Its hard to judge someone's tone through a monitor. I hope you're right about my car. Watch for my videos to pop up in a couple of months when I get everything broken in and ready to go
Old 08-16-2008, 06:50 PM
11 Second Club

What are you.. 15? Really now.

You type worse than I did before I was born.